CHAPTER 19

The next day seems to fly by, you head to the gym in the morning with Pierre and then he has some meetings to go to, so you spend your afternoon nervously packing.

You don't need twelve pairs of socks; you think to yourself. You're only going for 4 days.

You unpack everything and re-pack just the essentials.

Much better.

Your phone starts ringing, you run over to grab it looking at the caller ID.

Incoming Call from Pierre Gasly

"Hey babe," you say picking up the phone.

"Hey love," he says.

"I'm just on my way back, but I wanted to see if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight?" Pierre asks. "There's this restaurant I really want to take you to, and I realized today that I haven't taken you on a real date yet."

"That sounds lovely," you respond.

"Great, I'll pick you up in 30mins." Pierre says.

"See you soon!" You say and hang up the call.

Great, only 30 minutes to get ready and I have no idea what the dress code is.

You jump up and start looking through your closet when you come across a silk slip dress. Perfect. You head to the bathroom and quickly do a light layer of makeup and throw your hair up into a high pony tail. You slip into the dress and grab a light overcoat you drape over your shoulders. Putting on a pair of simple white heels and grab your purse to match. Just then you hear a knock at the door.

You open the door and Pierre is standing there with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

"Wow, you look beautiful," he says kissing your cheek handing you the flowers. "These are for you."

"Thank you love; let me just throw them in some water quickly before we go." You head to the kitchen and put them in a vase on the kitchen island replacing the slightly wilted ones from the other day.

"Nice place you've got here," Pierre says pretending to look around. You chuckle.

"Yeah it's not too bad for a hotel. But we should get going before my boyfriend comes back, he's very protective over me, he's a formula one driver," you say winking at him.

"Oh, is he now?" Pierre says smirking.

You step out of your door making sure it locks behind you. The two of you walk hand-in-hand down the hallway to the elevator and through the main lobby where John is waiting out front for the two of you. John opens the door and helps you into the car before going around to the drivers side door.

"So where are we going?" You ask Pierre.

"You'll see, it's a surprise." Pierre says holding your hand. You look out the window as the scenery changes as you head closer to the water. You feel the car slowing and start looking around. John opens your door, and you step out. Pierre steps out behind you, placing his hand on your back guiding you over to the street.

"Thanks John, I'll let you know when we're ready," Pierre says. John just smiles and nods.

"Pierre where are we?" You ask. He doesn't answer and guides you to a small building around the corner, it looks closed.

Pierre knocks on the door, and the door swings open. "Ah Mr. Gasly there you are, everything is set up as requested." The door attendant says. "Thank you Marc," he says shaking his hand.

"Right this way," Marc says leading the two of you through the restaurant and onto the balcony where there is one table set up for the two of you. Candles and flowers on the table overlooking the water.