CHAPTER 15

You wake up the next morning to the smell of bacon, your head pounding and the room spinning. "Ughhhh make the room stop spinning." You mumble to Pierre, as you sit up. He just chuckles at you.

"Good morning sleepy," he says walking over to you carrying a plate of bacon and eggs. "Here have some food, there's Advil and water already beside you for the hangover, which should help." He says placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I said it once I'll say it again, you are an angel Pierre Gasly," you say digging into the eggs and bacon. "How come you're not feeling like crap this morning?" You ask him.

"I mean, I'm not feeling as bad as you, but I've also been doing this driver party thing a lot longer than you. Got to pace yourself and you know only drinking water for the last few hours helps too." He says winking at you.

"Next time you're the one getting wasted, and I'll take care of you," you say.

"So, there will a next time?" Pierre asks.

"I'm sorry, I just assumed you'd want me at the next race and after party – " you start stumbling over your words embarrassed.

He just smiles at you. "Relax love, I'm just messing with you. Of course, I want you at the next race, and the one after that and the one after that, as many as you'll give me." Pierre says bringing his own plate of food over.

"Mean Gasly, just mean, when I'm hungover," you say jokingly.

"What I can't help it, you're cute when you're at a loss for words." He says leaning over trying to kiss your lips. You shoot your hand in front of your lips before he can kiss you.

"What?" He asks looking confused.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet; I probably have really bad morning breath and bacon breath."

Pierre chuckles. "I don't care. Now let me kiss you good morning."

You move your hand, and he kisses you. You kiss him back. "Mmmmm good morning" you say pulling away and getting back to your meal.

"So, what's the plan for today?" You ask taking a bite of your eggs.

"Well since we both have this week off; I was thinking we could stay in bed all day and recover from the events of last night." Pierre says looking over at you.

"And what about the rest of the week?" You ask looking at him.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that today actually. I was thinking we could spend a few days together here in Monaco. Then I'm flying home to Milan on Thursday to spend some time with my parents before the next race in Baku. I was hoping you'd come with me to meet them." Pierre says looking at his plate of food nervously.

You look at him smiling. "Really? I'd love to." You say smiling reaching out and touching his arm. "Man, I hope your mom likes me," you say nervously taking a bite of your food.

"She's going to love you," he says leaning over kissing you. You both finish eating breakfast in bed, and you walk over to the kitchen to clean up and starting a pot of coffee. You plug your phone in and start dancing around the kitchen as you clean up feeling better. Pierre just watches you smiling.

Man, I love her.

You finish cleaning up the kitchen and grab two cups of coffee bringing them back to bed handing one to Pierre. You scroll through your phone at your unread text messages.

Text from Anna making sure you got home okay, texts from Charlotte with the pictures from last night, text from Daniel already asking for a re-match race. Your face drops when you see a text from your dad that just says. "Call me now."