BONUS CHAPTER: F1 WAGS Race Around the Track

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 10k READS! It means so much to me that others have enjoyed this story just as much as I did writing it. When writing, this idea came to mind and I couldn't quite figure out how to make it blend into the story line... so here it is. Enjoy! 

......

F1 WAGS Race Around the Track – Silverstone

"Babe, have you seen this?" You say calling over to Pierre as you sit at the kitchen island answering some work emails. An email from Formula One marketing team having caught your eye.

Pierre walks over from the couch looking over your shoulder to read the email. The Formula One marketing team want to do a video of all of the drivers and their significant others racing around the track after Silverstone and are wondering if you would be interested.

"No. Tina mentioned something about a video like that, but nothing concrete."

"Maybe they're just looking for interest. Could be fun." You say considering it before typing up a response to the email. You hit send and pull out your phone texting the girlfriends and wives group chat you're in to see if anyone else got the same email.

"Looks like the girls got the same email. It might actually be happening." You say smiling as you get a response back from the Formula One marketing team. You and Pierre quickly scan through it, before Pierre's phone dings and he takes it out to check his email.

"So, I guess this is actually happening then?" Pierre says.

"I guess so," you say smiling. "It's going to be so much fun. I'm going to kick your ass."

"In your dreams Mrs. Gasly."

......

It's the Monday after Silverstone GP, and all of the drivers with significant others gather around the track starting line. Almost everyone is slightly hung over from the night before celebrating, but you're excited to spend the day at the track with Pierre and friends driving around.

"Good morning everyone, thank you so much for staying an extra day to help us film this video. My name is Phil, and I am the director for this video." The older man standing at the centre of the track says.

"Now here is how today is going to go. We are splitting you up into two groups today. Half of you will start off doing intro's, pictures, clips, etc. while the other half starts off driving. Then we'll switch and all come together at the end for some group shots. Each driver will have 2 laps of the circuit to show their partner around. Then you will get out and switch, so your partner is driving. They'll have 3 practice laps with you in the car coaching them. Then driver's will exit, and ladies you will have 1 lap on your own to try to get the fastest time possible. Fastest time wins. Any questions?"

You squint your eyes staring into the sun and shake your head no.

"Alright, Group 1 starting off with media we have Red Bull: Max and Pierre, Ferrari: Charles and Carlos, Williams: Alex and Nicholas, Alpha Romero: Bottas, and Aston Martin: Vettel." Phil says taking a deep breath and everyone looks around.

"Group 2 starting off with driving is Mercedes: George, McLaren: Daniel and Lando, Alpine: Ocon and Alonso, Haas: Schumacher and Magnussen, and from Alpha Tauri: Yuki." Phil says, and everyone moves into their respective groups.

"Alright, can I get everyone from Group 1, to head to the pit lanes back to your garages. There is a camera team at each one that will walk you through what we need. Your assistants have everything set up." Phil says looking around at everyone.