Mr&Mrs Huntzberger

Almost everyone had walked down the aisle except Gigi, Lorelai and Rory.

"Ok Gigi, it's your turn" Lorelai said

Gigi walked down the aisle, dropping flower petals as she went. She reached the end and sat down next to Christopher, who was in the front row.

"It's your turn" Lorelai took a deep breath "are you ready?"

"Just don't let me trip"

"Right back at you"

"Oh, wait" Rory took off her engagement ring was started looking around for a place to put it

"Here. Give it me" Lorelai took the ring from Rory and put it in the cash register

"Genius" Rory chuckled

Lorelai and Rory left the diner and started walking towards Logan. Logan stood there, staring at Rory, doing his best not to cry. Lorelai and Rory reached Logan, she handed her bouquet to Lane and Logan took Rory's hand

"Worth the wait?" Lorelai whispered

"Definitely"

Lorelai sat down and the wedding officiant started.

"Good evening. Logan and Rory would like to thank you ask for being here today to celebrate this most special day with them. You are all here to witness, acknowledge, honor and celebrate their love for each other and their commitment to each other." The officiant said then nodded to Logan

Logan took a deep breath "Rory Gilmore...Ace, I never thought the day would come where I would be standing here, in front of a bunch of people, about to marry the love of my life. You are-"He cleared his throat and continued "you are the smartest, kindest, most reliable, caring and thoughtful person I have ever met. You're the first person who loved me for me and not who you wanted me to be. You're my light in the dark, my life vest when I'm drowning you're the reason I get up in the morning and I never want to be away from you. I stand here today as your partner and your equal and promise to be honest, and faithful and to always support you in everything you do. To take care of you and to cherish you. I love you more than you will ever know and I always will"

Rory took a shaky breath "Logan, when I first met you I didn't want to spend 5 minutes with you, let alone the rest of my life, but as I got to know the amazing, smart, compassionate, dependable person that you are I found myself falling for you. You make me braver and stronger, you encourage me to step out of my comfort zone. You fill my life with love and joy and laughter. I've-" Rory sniffled and a tear escaped her eye which Logan wiped away with his thumb causing Rory to chuckle softly "I've loved the years I've had with you and I can't wait to spend the rest of them with you. I promise to always love you and care for you, to honor you and to respect you. I love you so much and I can't wait to call you my husband"

"Logan" the officiant said "place this ring on Rory's finger as a symbol of you undying love for her" He handed Logan the ring and Logan put it on Rory's left, ring finger

"Rory, place this ring on Logan's finger as a symbol of you undying love for him" he handed Rory the ring and she put it on Logan's left ring finger "wear these rings as a reminder of the votes you have just made"

"Do you, Logan Elias Huntzberger, take Rory to be your wife, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"And do you, Lorelai Leigh Gilmore take Logan to be your husband, to love him, to honor him,to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"