Wonka Night

April 11th- 18 weeks

Lorelai, Luke, and April were at Rory and Logan's house for Willy Wonka night.

"Michelle Obama?!" April asked in disbelief

"Yeah" Rory nodded

"Like...First Lady, Michelle Obama?"

"Yeah"

"That's amazing, Rory" Luke said "congratulations"

"Thanks" Rory smiled "hey, how was Italy?"

Lorelai and Luke had taken a trip to Italy and gotten back just a few days earlier

"It was great" Lorelai said "great people, great sights, great food"

"Sounds great" Rory chuckled

"And we brought back shirts for the kids" Lorelai said "along with some other little gifts"

"Here" Luke handed Rory a bag

"Thank you" Rory pulled out 2 little t shirts with the kids' names written on them in the colors of the Italian flag "this is big" she looked at Lena's "this is a 3?"

"No, it's a 5" Lorelai said "she's almost 5"

"Why ask me what size she wears if you're not gonna listen?"

"I don't know, the 3 just seemed really small" Lorelai shrugged

"She's really small" Rory chuckled "have you seen her? I mean, she'll still wear it, it's adorable"

Rory reached back into the bag and pulled out a baby onesie that was the same style but instead of a name it said 'baby sister'

"You got one for the baby?!"

"Of course" Lorelai said "but you refuse to tell me her name so I had to do something different"

"I told you, we haven't picked a name yet"

"Yeah, and I don't believe you"

"Lorelai" Luke groaned

"What?" Lorelai exclaimed "I don't"

"This is dumb" Rory said

"Rory, have they really never seen Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory before?" April asked

"They really haven't" Rory said "believe it or not we don't watch a lot of tv here"

"Who are you?" Lorelai asked dramatically

"For starters Logan and I don't really watch tv so it's never really on" Rory explained "and there's not really a reason for kids that young to watch tv. If they asked we'd let them, but they're not really interested. Lena just plays with dinosaurs, or read about dinosaurs, or draws dinosaurs"

"So, the Dino obsession continues" Lorelai said

"Big time" Rory chuckled "and Danny really likes those little magnetic square things that you build with. Like, the kid can't sit for 10 minutes to eat dinner, but spent an hour building with those things, yesterday"

"Your kids are weird" Lorelai said

"My kids are not weird"

A little while later Logan brought the kids downstairs after giving them baths and putting them in pajamas, and they started the movie.

"Can I have this one?" Lena asked Rory about a piece of chocolate during the movie. Lena was cuddled up against Rory and Danny was on April's lap. Logan was next to Rory with his hand on her leg.

"That one has peanuts" Rory told her "you can eat the ones with the gold wrapper or the red wrapper"

"He fell!" Danny shouted when one of the kids in the movie fell into the chocolate river