Awards

The next morning Luke was at the diner and Lorelai was at the inn but Rory was at the house with Lena.

"Come on" Rory said in a sweet voice "you can do it"

Lena plopped onto the floor

"Ace" Logan chuckled, walking in "you know she's still a little too young to walk" he handed her a cup of coffee "hi" he bent down and kissed her

"I know but she's so close"

"It'll happen" Logan wrapped an arm around Rory from begging

"I know" she kissed his arm "oh, my god!" She caught a glimpse of Logan's watch "it's late! We need to get ready"

They went to the inn to shower and get dressed.

Logan walked out of the bathroom after showering to see Rory standing in front of the mirror, doing her makeup. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

"You look gorgeous"

Rory turned around in Logan's arms "Thank you"

Rory noticed Logan to l was thinking about something "what's going on in that head of yours?" She asked, running her hand through his hair

"I like your dress" he said and kissed her. Rory was wearing a black dress with very short sleeved. He had noticed that it didn't seem to bother her as much that her scars were showing.

The dress:

"Thank you"

"Thank you"

They finished getting ready.

"Well, don't we look nice" Lorelai commented as Rory came down the stairs of the dragonfly with Logan who was carrying Lena.

"Thank you" Rory smiled "and thank you for watching Lena tonight"

"Are you kidding? I'll take any chance I can get to spend time with my beautiful grandbaby. Maybe I'll even figure out if she says nana or banana"

"Just remember no peanuts, no dairy, and please, please do not give her candy"

"I won't give her candy"

"Ok, but seriously, please be careful. I know you have the Epi-pens but I'd really prefer you don't need them."

"I know" Lorelai said

"She'll be fine, Ace" Logan rubbed her back

"Sookie told me she was gonna make Lena's dinner, which I still think is unnecessary for a 10 month old who would be happy with eggs and bananas, but she insisted. Anyway, I made sure she knows about the allergies and she promised to make sure there wouldn't be any cross contamination or anything but please double check before you feed her"

"Ok"

"Ace, it's 4:30. We need to go"

Rory took Lena from Logan and held her close to her chest "you sure you don't mind keeping her the whole night?"