Epilogue

June 2044-

Rory and Logan found themselves sitting in the backyard of Lena and Oliver house. Over the years they had 5 grandkids. Lena had 2 kids, Aurora, who was born in June of 2037, about a year after Lena and Oliver got married, it was her birthday party that they were at and Eleanor who was born in November of 2041 Daniel and his wife, Ava, had one kid. A son who was born in October of 2040. And Sophie and her husband, Jake had 9 month old twins, Riley and Emma. 

Once all the kids fell asleep, Rory and Logan were sitting with their kids, and their kids' spouses.

"Did you feel like this on all of our birthdays?" Lena asked

"Probably" Logan said "but you guys are all still babies to me"

"Do you remember what happened when you called to tell me you were in labor?" Rory asked

"We don't have to talk about that" Lena said

"Oh, but I wanna hear it" Daniel smirked

"You had a much weirder reaction" Rory said

Sophia laughed

"What are you laughing at?" Lena raised an eyebrow "we all remember you going into labor"

"Lena, you called me at about 1pm and said, and I quote 'mom, I think I'm in labor. What the fuck do I do?' I don't remember where Oliver was. I don't know if you called me first. But you were so freaked out that it was almost funny"

"Oliver was in court, so I couldn't call him" Lena said "that's why I was so freaked out"

"Right" Rory said "Ava, when you went into labor, Daniel called to tell me, and he was so calm, that I almost thought he was kidding"

"What can I say? I felt ready" Daniel shrugged

"You felt ready until the baby was actually born, and then you were scared to even hold him" Ava said "for almost 24 hours after Henry was born, Daniel would only hold him if he was sitting down"

"Ok, but I think Sophie was the worst" Daniel said

"It's not a contest" Sophie said

"When Sophie went into labor, we were all at mom and dad's house" Lena said "I remember, your water broke and Aurora asked if you peed yourself" she chuckled "which to be fair, at 9 months pregnant, isn't out of the realm of possibility"

"And then you lost your freaking mind" Daniel said

"I'd just like to remind you that I was about to have 2 babies come out of me. It was stressful!" Sophie said.

Just then there was crying on the baby monitor.

"I'll get her" Jake said and got up

"It's Riley" Sophie said

"It's creepy when you do that" Daniel said.

Sophie just shrugged. She had the ability to tell which of the babies was crying just by hearing them.

"What was it like when you were in labor?" Lena asked

"With you, I just remember it being long" Rory said "with you, I was in labor for 24 hours"

"Ouch" Ava chuckled.

Just then, Jake came back into the room, holding Riley.

"Yeah" Rory said "with Daniel, it was Christmas and I felt really bad about leaving Lena alone, but my step father gave her waffles and she was happy"

"I do love waffles" Lena said

"Sophie birth was definitely the most interesting" Logan said

"Sophie birth was traumatic" Rory said "she was born 8 weeks early, and not breathing"

"Woah" Oliver said

"That's intense" Ava added

"On the plus side she was really tiny, so it didn't actually hurt"

=================================

Rory and Logan were laying in bed that night.

"We've got some pretty great kids, huh?" Rory said

"The greatest"

———.

The end.

AN: I'm sorry if this isn't a very satisfying ending. I kind of put myself in a position where I didn't know where to take this story and I found myself with no motivation to write it, so I thought it was best to end it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you'll read my other stories.