Light Hashira

Hina Agatsuma's POV:

"How the hell did you figure it out?! Your mental state should've been crushed! You shouldn't have been able to think properly enough to come up with a solution! Let alone that solution being correct!" Lower 3 yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Sure... what you showed of my brother was painful to see... however... I'm not haunted by my past anymore. I've moved on past what has happened... so the best you could get out of me were a few tears and anger towards you," I explained, keeping eye contact on the Lower 3.

Lower 3 grunted in annoyance, extending his claws in preparation. "It doesn't matter! I'll just have to kill you immediately! I shouldn't have played with my food..." It mumbled that last part, but my family has been known to have a great sense of hearing, so it didn't go unheard by me.

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!" I announced, dashing at high speeds towards the demon. I began to see things that were not there, however, I quickly cut up my left arm, causing the illusions to disappear. I delivered a series amid swift consecutive slashes straight for the demon's midsection and neck.

The slashes aimed at its midsection landed, however the few Ames at the neck failed to do so. I looked on as the wounds closed and regenerated fairly quickly. The demon sent a kick aimed for my stomach, but I easily blocked with my katana, only being sent back a foot or two.

The demon leapt towards me, creating illusion after illusion in an attempt to throw me off. It made me see thousands of spiders, snakes, my brother, everything it could. But I knew how his powers worked now, I was unbothered and kept hitting my body, delivering slashes to the demon as well. I dodged one of its real attacks, chopping off its left hand, only for it to regenerate in a few seconds.

I leapt back, avoiding a leg sweep from the Lower 3. "You keep injuring yourself and you'll end up dying from blood loss or passing out from pain!" the demon announced. "Maybe... but I'll have beheaded you before that happens..." I responded, smile creeping onto my face.

"You're fighting skills are mediocre at best... don't tell me you haven't bothered to train yourself in combat? You solely rely on your illusions to leave your victims vulnerable... how pathetic," I decided to poke the bear, seeing the obvious anger, frustration, and fury on his facial expressions.

"How dare you! I'm Lower 3 of the Twelve Kizuki! How the hell are my skills mediocre?!" Lower 3 exclaimed, dashing in my direction.

I took a deep breath, readying another breathing technique. "Light Breathing: Fourth Form: House of Mirrors!" I announced. I moved my body at a specific rhythm and frequency, creating identical after images of myself. Lower 3 immediately halted in place as the sight of about a dozen of me slowly walking towards him likely caught him off guard.

"What? You don't like me making illusions too?" I questioned, mockingly. Dread appeared on the demon's face, as it began to back up. I never felt so... thrilled... so happy seeing a demon so terrified of my abilities.

Me and all 12 of my afterimages attacked at once. Lower 3, not knowing which one was me, attacked an afterimage, only for the demon's punch to go straight through it. "This is my chance!" I thought, tightening the grip on my sword. However, before I could behead Lower 3, the demon figured out which one I was, and swiftly kicked me back a couple of meters.

However, my confidence didn't falter. I kept up my condescending smile, and kept my eyes glued onto the demon. It was desperate now, evident by the fact that it created so many different illusions. It tried to make me think that we were on a beach next to a huge ocean, however, I easily saw through that.

It made me think we were in a desert, then in a cave, then on the moon. It "turned into things" that it wasn't, a giant spider, a dinosaur, etc. It rapidly switched between illusions while angrily and desperately rampaging towards me. "One more attack..." I muttered.