Stendhal

Izuku's POV:

"Ow!" I yelled, holding the top of my head with both my hands. Pain shot out from the top of my head down to my forehead with how hard that hit was.

"The hell were you thinking, brat?!" The doctor yelled back displeased.

I gently rubbed the top of my head, looking away from the doctor, defiantly. Eyes traveled to Agatsuma-San who just stood to the side, stifling a laugh as she watched the confrontation.

Of course, the doctor's outburst had gotten the attention of several other onlookers who just had to stop what they were doing to watch me get chewed out.

I had only returned to the Butterfly Mansion just a few minutes ago and I'm already being yelled at for my antics... what a great night.

It had taken a while for me to return. The DS Corps hideout is decently far away from the city, deep within a large forest. A few heroes were able to locate me on my way back, however, they were swiftly dealt with. Little to no effort needed at all.

Turning my attention back to the doctor, I allowed a light frown to show in my expression.

"You know, for a doctor, you're really not all that caring..." I muttered.

"What was that?"

I flinched, quickly responding with, "Nothing!", as to not anger her further.

She pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head from side to side well taking in a deep breath of air.

"Listen, I'm not mad about what you did. However, did you once stop to think what consequences your actions may have?" The doctor asked, still semi-aggressively.

"N-no?"

It was more of a question, not really understanding where she was getting at. I did what I should've done, right? I saved as many people as possible. I helped put out the fire in any way I could. I consoled and calmed down the children I had saved... Sure I may have gotten some media attention and was unable to find the demon that caused this, but all things considered, I did what I should have done... right?

"You might have drawn attention to us," Agatsuma-San clarified.

I returned my gaze onto her, presence illuminating the somewhat dark room, awaiting for her to explain further.

"Our organization is already on the heroes' radar. If they learn that you are also a member, they may try to capture you in order to get answers on the DS Corps as a whole," Agatsuma-San explained.

"Plus you were caught on camera. Caught on live television. Do you know just how many eyes will be on you from now on? Plus, what you said about heroes and hero society, while not wrong at all, will be highly controversial. You'll be confronted by those who agree and those who don't," the doctor added.

"I-oh... That wasn't my... I-intention..." I said, a little ashamed at my lack of planning ahead.

"It's alright... just be more careful. You were already decently known by people before this and allowed for a few images of yourself to be leaked. You must be more vigilant while on your missions. I understand that you couldn't be stealthy tonight with how dire the situation was, but with other missions, be more careful," the doctor said.

I nodded in understanding. While I was listening and understanding everything they were trying to tell me, I wasn't as focused as I probably should've been. Not because I was trying to be defiant or anything, I was just... I was more concerned about what kind of demon had caused that orphanage to burn down.

Those flames seemed far too hot for any normal demon to have produced... was it possibly a lower moon who attacked the orphanage? If that's the case then I should probably get some help in finding the demon... I alone would absolutely not be able to defeat an lower moon. Not at my rank. Maybe a Hashira could help me?