Multiplicity

Bakugo's POV:

"What the actual hell."

I walked forward, staring at the tv screen, expression morphing into one of shock and confusion. I marched over to the closest window, looking out of it, checking if what the live broadcast was saying was true or not.

My eyes widened in fear, being met with an enormous wall a good hundred meters away from the window. "I'm near the edge of it..." I muttered, practically throwing myself away from the window as I returned my attention back to the television screen.

"It would seem as though an enormous dome created by what looks to be green scales have formed completely encompassing everything from Musutafu to Tokyo. Every district of Tokyo is within this man-made barrier. We have been unable to connect with those inside and there has yet to be anyone capable of breaking through. And—

I loud pained scream echoed from the tv screen, the female reporter who was giving the report from a stable helicopter having been attacked by a green looking humanoid creature that I couldn't get a good look on before the channel changed.

"The hell..." I muttered, taking a step back away from the tv, sweating slightly at the sight of the reporter dying on live television.

I quickly pulled out my phone, dialing the old hag.

Both the old hag and old man were called back into work over some bullshit emergency. I couldn't give enough of a damn to know what it was about, but now...

"Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up..."

Boom

Boom

I whipped my head around, the floor shaking beneath me, tiny pieces of the ceiling above me raining down on me. My eyes flickered back to my phone, no one picking up my call. "Shit."

I stuffed my phone back into my pockets as I heard. "Damnit, old hag. If she can't call then the old man probably can't either..."

I could hear the pained screams of people in my neighborhood, as if they were right next to me, as if they were all being attacked all at once by something terrifying.

Bang

I looked over to the front door of the house, narrowing my eyes and subconsciously popping mini explosions within the palms of my hand, taking a few steps back. I swallowed deeply, my entire house shaking as if an earthquake had just struck it head on, causing me to fall down to the ground.

My eyes widened as the exact instant I hit the ground, the front door burst open, small green projectiles shooting out through the house, a few of them managing to leave deep gashes on my back.

I winced in pain, cursing under my breath as I threw myself in front of the couch, peeking past it, gaze landing on a total of five of those green humanoids that had attacked that news reporter on the tv mere moments ago.

I gritted my teeth as I could clearly feel a decent amount of blood stream down my back, staining the back of my shirt, my own nostrils being hit with that unbearable metallic scent.

But it wasn't just coming from me. It hit me like a wave through the front door, the metallic scent coming from the entire neighborhood itself.

These humanoid creatures that looked to be made out of the same thing the enormous dome encompassing a giant chunk of Japan was.

Luckily, they hadn't seemed to notice me. Not yet. Them cutting me up with those razor sharp green projectiles was probably an entry attack to kill anyone near the front of the house. It wasn't directed towards me specifically.