Eraserhead

Izuku's POV:

"Blood Demon Art: L--

Before the demon could actually activate its technique, I swiftly beheaded it, not giving the demon a chance to attack, block, or evade.

The head and body faded away in no time before the demon had the chance to realize what had even happened. I winced in pain, gripping at my side in an attempt to ease it. I was still not completely healed from our fight with Dragon a week ago, some parts of my body are still in pain, but I've recovered enough that I can go back to slaying demons.

Genki is unfortunately still recovering, but he did wake up the other day, so he is likely to fully recover fairly soon.

Doctor and Agatsuma-San say that I need to learn to take it easy every once and a while, which is true. I agree that it would be best for me to take some breaks every now and then. But this situation has been weighing on me for a long time now.

Dragon, just who is he?

I can't figure out who he is despite all of my senses screaming at me whenever I seem him or hear of him. It's like I do know who he is, but at the same time, I don't. It's a strange feeling.

I need to figure this out. I'm been stuck on this same mission for way too long. I came the closest I've ever been to completing my mission along with Genki, but we were too weak. If I can just figure out Dragon's identity, I can find a counter to his abilities. During our fight, he didn't use his flames at all, he definitely held back to have more fun with us.

It may be Dabi... he is the most likely candidate. I've worked with him several times in the past solely because our goals aligned in those situations, but we never really got along. Plus, I haven't seen him in 8 months and he's been off the grid ever since I last saw him. While it's unlikely he could've gotten to Dragon's level in that short amount of time, it is possible if Tanjiro gave him a good amount of his blood.

Dabi did always show a strong hatred for heroes, especially Endeavor. Tanjiro could've easily used that to convince Dabi to join him. Dabi isn't the most mentally stable guy after all.

I reached into the pocket of my kimono, narrowing my eyes at the eerie feeling that washed over me. As if on instinct, I swiftly and violently threw the kunai behind me, eyes slightly flipping over to glance back at what the kunai was about to hit.

Clang

A strange man had just narrowly dodged the kunai, just barely going over his head as it embedded itself into a brick wall.

The man held a shocked expression on his face, although he did a good job in concealing it so quickly.

"Calm down, kid. I'm not trying to hurt you," the man reassured, exhaustion plaguing his tone of voice. He visibly rubbed his eyes as if he was missing out on some much needed sleep. The man stunk of coffee and medicine.

I narrowed my eyes at the man once more, fully turning my body to face him and to get a better look at his appearance.

The man was slender and tall, with pitch black hair and pale skin. His eyelids sagged halfway closed as if he were fighting to stay awake. He wore a baggy outfit similarly to me. Baggy long-sleeved shirt and matching pants, along with black shoes.

A large scarf wrapped around his neck and the lower part of his head, yellow goggles lifted up slightly over his eyes.

"Eraserhead."

"You know of me?" he questioned.

"Well doesn't this situation feel familiar..." I muttered sarcastically as I thought back to my encounter with Stendhal.

Cataclysm // Demon Slayer Dekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें