Omni-Hashira

Izuku's POV:

I could feel the slight, nearly unnoticeable twitch of my fingers, my remaining eye moving around underneath my eyelid.

I couldn't see anything, and I could feel a small piece of strange fabric stuck on my face, covering the eye I had lost. I uncomfortably turned my head to the side, eyelids heavy with exhaustion and pain.

Pain that stretched out across my head, akin to a migraine.

It was more of an uncomfortable type of pain rather than a writhing pain, but still, it was still overwhelming, mainly because of my exhaustion.

I slowly flickered my right eye open, only to instantly shut it again, wincing in pain at the bright lights around me. I shook my head, migraine only worsening due to the light, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

I let out a low shaky breath, pushing myself up a bit with my trembling arms, only to feel several light tugs at different areas on my arms. I attempted to open my right eye once again, this time ignoring the bright lights as well as the pain caused by it, only squinting a little.

I pushed myself up once again, leaning against the back of the bed, gripping the bed sheets slightly as I stared at the thin white medical tubes that were connected to my arms. I blinked a couple of times, looking across the room.

"I'm in the Butterfly Mansion," I observed, raising a hand and placing it up against my forehead.

White bandages wrapped around both of my arms, as well as around my forehead, stretching downwards slightly to cover up whatever was left of my other eye.

Some of the bandages were stained a light red, but most were untouched by my blood.

Once again, I blinked a few more times, trying my hardest to remember. Remember what had happened to get me so injured.

It didn't take long. 

A wave of memories and emotions washed over me at once. It wasn't enough to fully fight back against my exhaustion, but it did manage to make me a bit more aware of my surroundings, reducing my exhaustion slightly.

My mouth was dry, and I felt lighter than I should've. I was likely being fed and hydrated through tubes, but I hadn't truly eaten or drank anything for who knows how long.

I let out a soft, shaky breath, looking around some more, noticing that I was the only person in the room. No one else, not even other injured demon slayers were resting on the other beds in the room.

It was just me.

Alone.

It offered me a bit of time and silence to think.

"He's dead..." I muttered to myself, an intense feeling of realization hitting me that had failed to do so when I actually managed to kill him.

"He's dead," I said aloud again, smiling softly. "Gone."

"I won."

I pushed the blanket off of myself, for the first time noticing the hospital garments I was wearing, slowly pushing myself up to sit upright, rising onto my knees, placing my hands onto my lap.

The small tubes still tugged on my arms, a dull pain present throughout my body.

It wasn't unbearable, just a bit frustrating.

"How long has it been?" I thought to myself, shifting a bit in my position. "It feels like it's been forever since I've seen light."

Creak

I perked up at the sound, looking over to the door of the room that creaked open.

"How bad were the injuries?" A familiar female voice asked.