Lowers

Hina Agatsuma's POV:

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!"

I delivered several swift consecutive slashes onto a small group of these scale demons, breaking them up into tiny pieces, decapitating every single one of them in the process.

"Blood Breathing: Third Form: Blood Harvest!"

At the corner of my eye, I watched a good dozen blood projectiles partially resembling petals rain down on another group of scale demons, causing all of them to explode into pieces.

I turned my attention to the ten of low-high ranked demon slayers who were sent alongside us both. "They're struggling..." I thought to myself, adjusting my grip on my katana before dashing over to deal with the small number of these scale demons they were up against.

"Light Breathing: Fifteenth Form: Shadowless!"

I dashed in and out of the small group of demons, at speeds impossible to perceive, decapitating each and every one of them, scales flying everywhere as a result. A light smile spread across my face as I turned my head to the lower ranked demon slayers.

"You alright?" I questioned, earning curt nods from all of them. "Good."

"Blood Breathing: Second Form: Warfare!"

I turned my head over in the direction Gyutaro was in, watching as the few scale demons that were left, blew up into hundreds of little pieces, scattering across the ground, some of the scales burying themselves into nearby walls.

"Great job, Gyutaro-San!" I complimented, a large smile on my face as I waved him over, to which he only rolled his eyes in response. I pouted slightly, but let it go as it didn't really matter. This is just who Gyutaro is. The only people he actually likes is Kagaya-Sama and his little sister, Ume.

"Let's just continue forward. We're still near the outskirts of Tokyo, there'll be more of these scale demons near the more populous areas," Gyutaro said, dual sickles by his side as he approached. "And you people," he continued, turning his attention to the other low-ranked demon slayers. They all stiffened up the instant he looked at them, Gyutaro's death stare likely scaring them pretty badly.

"Do better. Having to rely on Hashira to come to save you is disgraceful. We won't always be there, and we can't have all of our Japanese forces dying tonight. It'd be a shit load of trouble if we need to replace all of you."

"That's all. Let's go."

I only sighed, shaking my head with my arms crossed in front of my chest. As much as I hate to admit it, he's right. We can't have too many of our forces dying. Only three Hashira are currently in Japan. And Hashibira-San is only here on to visit for a few more days. The rest of us are stationed in other countries. We can't lose all of our forces in one night.

Although... he probably could've worded it better.

<•------------•>

It didn't too long for us to reach Shinjuku, Tokyo, but it did take longer than expected. If Gyutaro and I were to go full speed, the others wouldn't be able to keep up. No matter how harsh he is, he understands that we can't just leave them alone. Especially since most of them are Mizunoto. None of them are even half way up the ranks. 

More demon slayers will enter Tokyo soon, and they'll likely meet up with the Demon Hashira. I also heard that Kagaya-Sama may be getting involved himself, but I'm not sure if that's confirmed. If so, then the DS Corps will probably be fine.

Murmurs of worry and concern began breaking out amongst the dozens of demon slayers following Gyutaro and I. I could understand being scared in this situation. The entirety of Japan is likely at stake here, and we have no idea where the cause of these scale demons is. It's definitely Dragon, Lower 1.