The Artist

Izuku's POV:

As I continued pondering over my strange and unexpected interaction with the infamous vigilante, Stendhal, I decided that it would be best to return to the DS Corps HQ... I've memorized Mirko's fighting style as well as Stain's overall demeanor. All of this is to say that I've learned all that I needed to during this little trip to Tokyo.

It would seem that sensei and the doctor were completely justified in their worry. I didn't doubt them, I just didn't think what they said would happen would actually happen so soon. Not only have millions seen that video, underground figures are truly staring to reach out to me. Either to agree or disagree with my beliefs.

Stendhal is likely the first of many to approach me... I'll have to keep my guard up now... even more than before. It's not just the heroes I have to worry about any more. It's not just wannabe criminals that I have to worry about anymore.

S-Class villains, vigilantes, and maybe even some top heroes will begin looking for me even more than previously. Wouldn't be surprised if Endeavor tries even harder to arrest me. Well... seeing as how aggressive and livid he becomes whenever I am brought up, he probably wants to kill me.

This isn't shocking though. Endeavor may be one of, if not the most corrupt hero there is. It's gotten to the point where some villains actually fear Endeavor more than they do Allmight, which is certainly fair. Endeavor, the feared, and Allmight, the hated, among the villains.

Sheathing my katana, I quietly walked down the concrete path that led past the Butterfly Mansion. With my speed, it didn't take long for me to return, especially since the DS Corps HQ is within a forest pretty close to Tokyo.

Luckily, thanks to a certain someone, it is nearly impossible for outsiders to find or even see the headquarters. That certain someone is actually who I was about to speak to. Who I needed to speak to... His incredible knowledge on demons... on many demons as well as their nature, so I needed to know... needed to ask of him if he knew of a demon that could've possibly caused that orphanage to burn. A demon he has heard of with a powerful fire ability.

Although, I won't mention the fact that the flames felt familiar. I needed to figure that out on my own. I felt as thought those flames were... connected to me somehow. Like I had somehow grown accustomed to them already, but I couldn't quite think of a reason as to why.

The Butterfly Mansion quickly disappeared behind the relatively large hill as I followed the winding path decorated by wisteria. Birds, squirrels, butterflies, bees, etc. They were quite abundant, all around me, butterflies landing atop of my shoulders and head.

However, purple swiftly faded back into normal grassy green, the color trailing down the path to a medium-sized minka house. Not many windows decorated the house, and those that did were covered up by blinds, blocking out the sunlight.

Red, purples, yellow, white, green.

Flowers of all colors surrounded the perimeter of the house, sun blaring down on the greenery. Trees grew around the house, as if providing shade and protection unto the house. A small pond sat about a dozen meters to the left, forming into a very small and thin stream that flowed down to the flowers and trees near the minka house.

Sliding doors laced the front and the side of said house, a traditional Japanese abode.

Breath in. Breath out.

I knocked a few times on the sliding door, awaiting a response from the sole resident inside. He definitely was not out currently, it's still daytime.

"Who's there?"

A response quickly came, startling me a bit at the slight venom laced in the tone of voice.

"I-Izuku..." I stammered out.