Demon Hashira

???'s POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen, American Airlines welcomes you to Tokyo, Japan. The local time is 10:00 a.m. and it is currently 75 degrees. We hope you have enjoyed your flight with us."

<•------------•>

"What a pain..."

I raised a hand over my head, blocking out the blaring sunlight from shining in my eyes. "That was far too tiring... If only that one demon slayer wasn't recently injured... I wouldn't have needed to come back by plane, I could've quickly teleported back," I thought to myself, lowering my head as I walked across the street, holding up a hand of appreciation to the Suzuki car driver who allowed me to cross the road.

I let out a low sigh, pushing through a large crowd of civilians who had gathered together to watch some hero take down a villain. Can't say I missed this. There is certainly plenty of hero worship in America, but it's generally even more prevalent here, in Japan, the home of Allmight himself.

Still, I have to admit... I did miss this place. 

I've certainly missed quite a lot during my work in America with that idiot, Takeshi. I needed some time away from him and his antics.

I eventually came to a stop, turning my head to the side to eye the enormous building from across where I was standing. I narrowed my eyes in observation, giant metallic letters stretched across the building.

"Might Tower... interesting," I thought to myself.

"What a chaotic battle ground," I muttered, watching as construction workers and police officers stood around the building, some construction workers up near higher levels of the skyscraper, tending to some of the lasting damage.

"Watching this occur on live television 4 weeks ago was quite the surprise. It is a miracle the building didn't fall to the ground with how much damage was caused on the lower floors. The foundations must've been quite integral."

But...

I twisted my body around to face the building, taking a few steps forward in interest. A demonic scent still lingers around the building, despite it being destroyed nearly a month ago. Perhaps...

I brushed past several officers and construction workers, eyes narrowed as I continued to walk forward.

"Hey, you there! You can't just—

Before the officer could finish, I swiftly dashed into Might Tower, staring up at the destroyed ceiling, bits of rubble still lingering on the ground below me. The lobby was incredibly dimmed, only one or two lights on the wall still functional. Many art and paintings that were once on the wall had been torn to shreds during the attack 4 weeks ago. It was certainly an eerie environment. "No doubt about it," I muttered, hearing soft murmurs that seemed like people talking.

Humans and... what seems like a singular demon. Interesting. I just need to find where they are as soon as possible.

"A few floors above," I thought to myself, leaping up into the air, clinging onto an interior wall, before leaping up once again through the hole in the the ceiling, landing safely and cautiously on the second floor of Might Tower.

I don't have a weapon on me, but that certainly doesn't matter. All I need to do is expose this demon to sunlight. This shouldn't take long.