The Prodigy

Eraserhead's POV:

I stood still, alone, hands in my pocket as I looked on at the scene in front of me. Detective Tsukaiuchi had arrived minutes ago with his team and were currently inspecting the crime scene within the building.

I pressed my hand against my jaw, still attempting to ease the pain from that girl's attack. "She didn't seem that physically strong... she looked quite slim," I thought to myself. My eyes continued to search the room, glossing over every inch of the rubble, dust, and puddles of blood, but no bodies to associate the blood with. My eyes continued to search the room for anything out of the ordinary, until they eventually landed on Detective Tsukaiuchi who was making his way towards me.

"Eraserhead," the man greeted, tipping his hat. "Tsukaiuchi," I said. A sigh escaped my lips as I realized that I'd definitely have to have a long, exhausting meeting with Nezu once this was over.

"This is quite the scene," Tsukaiuchi said. I nodded in agreement, glancing over at the Detective. "Do you have any idea who could've caused this?" he questioned. "It was one of the 'slayers', likely the one who was seen near the Midoriya family's apartment," I said. The detective let out a small grunt, a facial expression that exuded dissatisfaction. "Any physical descriptions you saw that we didn't have before?' Tsukaiuchi asked.

I shook my head soberly. "I only saw an eye color, it was yellow, but other than that, I was unable to see any other facial features," I explained, getting a slightly frustrated sigh from the detective. I thought back to earlier that day, trying to remember if I was forgetting something... something that we didn't know before... maybe something about her clothing that we didn't know before. But that's when it hit me.

"I do remember seeing a depiction of the sun on the back of her haori, something that we hadn't seen before. It may not be much, but it could indicate that her quirk has something to do with the sun..." I began, until I realized something once again.

The slayer must've been the one who caused those giant bursts of light. "On my way to the scene, there were bright flashes of light. The slayer could have some form of a light manipulation quirk," I concluded. A smile plastered across his face. "That's very useful information. Thank you Eraserhead, I'll make sure to record this new piece of info," Tsukaiuchi said.

"Just one more thing. How skillful would you say this 'slayer' was?" Tsukaiuchi asked. "Must've been at least a little competent if she was capable of escaping you," he continued. I nodded, confirming his theory. "She's more skilled than me," I informed, rubbing my jaw once again.

I watched as the detective went slightly wide-eyed. "Are you sure? That's quite the claim."

"I'm sure. She effortlessly knocked me to the ground and easily destroyed my capture scarf. In terms of combat, she's better," I gruffly determined, bringing my hand down from my jaw. The detective took on a look of contemplation. "That could be troublesome, especially if the other 'slayers' are just as good. No wonder they've never been caught," Tsukaiuchi said.

"I'll inform you of anything of importance we may find here. For now that's all the questions I have for you, so you can go if you'd like,' Tsukaiuchi said, putting his hat back on. I nodded apathetically, and turned away leaving the scene behind, pondering on the many possibilities of what was to come with this troublesome organization.

-------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV:

I carefully and quietly got out of bed, landing down onto the floor. It was pitch black out. Owls hooting eerily in the dark night sky. Shimmering pearl-like stars acting as a contrast to the sky.