Spider's Web

Author's Note: Guys, I literally just realized that the last chapter ended abruptly. I had more content when I published the chapter, but it cut out a good chunk of it.

Let's just explain what happened afterwards. Eraserhead continued explaining what it was like losing someone close to him. Deku eventually flees from the location they met at, much to Eraserhead's dismay. In my author's note I asked what you guys think AFO is up to.

There was obviously a bit more to it than that, but that is the simplified version. Unfortunately, I can't get those lost paragraphs back, but I hope this cleared up some confusion, because I literally just noticed this a couple days after the chapter was posted.

Eraserhead's POV:

Progress is slow but continuous.

Emerald answered at least a couple of my questions the other night, even though the last one was vague as hell. But I can't complain too much.

Emerald seemed like a good kid, despite his tough exterior. I'm fairly certain I can break through his barriers soon enough.

Of course it's not just because I need answers. I do think I need to stray this kid away from the path of vigilantism. If this slayer organization is brainwashing his beliefs in some way, then it's my job as a pro hero to save the kid.

Although I do not think that the slayer organization is all evil, as many witnesses state that they act quick to save people. However, an 11 year old should not be a part of this.

It's irrational to have someone so young among them.

He should be enjoying his childhood, and I can't help but feel that he's hasn't gotten the chance to truly live. His aura... his presence can be pretty intimidating for a kid his age, but as someone who has worked in the underground their entire career, I can read the slight inconsistencies in someone's confidence.

Emerald is easy to break if you actually try to push for that result, no matter how much Emerald tries to make himself seem otherwise.

He'd do great as a hero in the future... if I can bring him to our side. We need to bring both the slayer organization and the secondary organization down.

I don't feel good about using this kid for answers, but it has to be done.

Nezu definitely won't find someone else to do it as I'm more suited for the job. Besides, I wouldn't trust any other hero to handle the kid. No other hero has the same level of experience with vigilantes that I have.

If I can't get through to the kid, no one can.

I've taken the time to watch several of the clips surrounding Emerald. He seems to be allowing himself to be caught on camera more and more than he used to. He's losing his touch of stealth that he once had.

Don't get me wrong, there is no where near enough footage of the kid to determine anything about him or his quirk, but there is enough for theories to be made.

Speed quirk is the most common assumption, given that he can cover vast distances in little time, that would seem impossible to even people with speed quirks.

Strength quirk is also theorized, as during the orphanage fire, he did have to lift up objects that would make grown men struggle.

Imitation is the one Nezu himself believes may be his quirk. While Nezu and I both think Emerald may be Izuku Midoriya, we're now not too sure based on the way Emerald responded to that inquiry.