AFO

Izuku's POV:

"Insect Breathing: Butterfly Dance: Caprice."

I leapt high up into the air, narrowly avoiding a powerful slash attack by a demon's claws. I started down at the demon, the insect groveling on the ground. I performed multiple thrust stabs with my katana, slashing the demon all over as I landed gently back onto the ground.

Quickly, before the demon could regain its composure at the lightning fast attack, I swiftly chopped its head off with the first form of Water Breathing. The head flew through the air, slamming into the exterior wall of a building we were near, leaving a small crack in the wall.

The body fell to its' knees as the head violently slammed into the ground as a scream of anger escaped its blood stained mouth.

I slashed my katana at the open air, blood that had remained on the blade flying off and splattering on the walls of buildings around me. All the while the pathetic demon was fading away into nothing.

The light shine of moonlight glared down at me, reflecting off of the darkened tint of the nearby windows as the incessant chirping from crickets persisted even through the deafening silence of midnight.

As I prepared to re-sheath my katana, I halted my movements, but not so suddenly, I did so very slowly, as to not make it obvious that I knew of another man's presence. Someone was watching intently onto what I was doing.

"Is it Stendhal?" I thought to myself.

No. This aura feels generally weaker than Stendhal's and less threatening. Although it still felt eerie. Felt... somewhat alarming despite the fact I sensed no malevolent intentions.

It wasn't a demon. Was it possibly Eraserhead? I heard from some associates of the underground that he was searching for me. It's possible it could be him as I've never met the man before and therefore wouldn't know what his presence felt like.

However, this one felt different to how I'd imagine Eraserhead's presence would feel like. I feel as though Eraser would feel more intimidating and overpowering... more serious and focused, this one felt as though it was that of a person who had just recently joined some form of a criminal underground.

Perhaps a year or two of experience?

Immediately, my instincts yelled at me, my reaction spiked as I pulled out about half a dozen kunai and swiftly and expertly threw them to where I thought the person would be. And I was correct, on the roof of the building to the left of me was a towering shadowy figure, yellow eyes glaring down at me, glowing bright in observation.

The kunai that I had swiftly and expertly aimed at the torso region unexpectedly just... went, through him? It didn't pierce anything, just went straight through the person's body.

"A permeation quirk?" I thought. But no. That theory was quickly put down when a small purple puff of mist and smoke appeared in front of me, my kunai flying right back at me.

My eyes narrowed. I stayed my ground and unsheathed my katana, deflecting every single kunai with a single, expertly-aimed slash of my blade.

The several kunai flew in all directions. Some burying themselves in walls or in the grounds. One or two of them flying up high into the air only to come back to meet with the ground at high speeds.

I looked up at where the person was previously, only being met with their absence, the dark sky and sparkling stars the person had been obscuring.

"Some sort of teleportation or portal quirk?" I observed everything I saw of this person, internalizing every last detail.