Night to Remember Pt. 1

Happy Halloween!

Izuku's POV:

I stared up at the tall man, nervousness fueling my slightly shaking body. Just being near this man, I could sense the gap in our skill.

His aura was immense, menacing, and overpowering.

So this is a Hashira...

I've only ever met two. That being Agatsuma-San as well as the Demon Hashira. I have never interacted with another Hashira.

Gyutaro-San's aura is incredibly different from Agatsuma-San's. Her's is immense as well, but it isn't necessarily intimidating, not unless she wants it to be.

It seems as though the Blood Hashira's aura was intimidating 24/7.

"So you're Emerald... I hear you've been blessed with an uncanny talent.. Lucky you," Gyutaro spoke up, eyes glaring into mine.

"L-lucky...? I guess he isn't wrong... My analysis and imitation skills can't really be considered normal," I thought to myself.

"Agatsuma speaks highly of you..."

He paused before continuing.

"Don't think that just because a Hashira speaks highly of you, that I will see you as anything special," Gyutaro said, turning his back on me.
"Inform the other two of the mission, I'll inform Ume. Do not disappoint."

<•——————•>

Genki's POV:

I took a large, long deep breath, taking in as much fresh air as I possibly could.

Finally.

Such an extravagant being as myself should not be cooped up inside for most of my recovery. I grasped at my left shoulder, twisting and spinning my left arm in complete circles, waking it back up from its slumber.

I snapped my head, left and right, rubbing my head with my right hand.

I was rarely ever allowed to outside during my recovery due to fear of me a possible straining of my already destroyed muscle fibers.

Such a tragedy!

Although I suppose it can't be helped. I don't remember much from the end of that little battle that put me in this state, but I do remember the significant, blinding amount of pain I felt...

I was stabbed, practically from all angles, by those vulgar demonic scales.

I shuddered at the thought of it. Memories of pools of blood spewing from the dozens of gashes all over my body... they itched at the back of my mind, attempting to break in, attempting to remind me of my weakness..

Ha! Weakness? No...

I don't feel it.

I will never feel it again.

Or... at the very least... I won't acknowledge its grasp on me whenever I do end up feeling it.

I sniffed the untainted air, the aromas of nature greeting me.

It was quite pleasant.

I allowed for a smile to grace my face. Many people, most people would hold a grudge on the person who harmed them in such a brutal way.