Devastation

DKT's POV:

My vision slowly began to adjust to the intense amount of light, body screaming in pain from the damage to my soul. I looked down to my left arm, watching my exposed muscle fibers twitch and shift. 

A bit of my clothing was scorched off and half of my face was unmoving, stinging with pain and coated in blood.

My regeneration finally began to kick in as I took a quick glance over to the unmoving corpse of Ubuyashiki.

My chest heaved sporadically, breath quickening slightly in a panic. 

"My soul... it feels..."

I coughed up a bit of blood, most of my physical injuries now nearly fully healed. My spiritual  injuries on the other hand...

Why did I even allow Ubuyashiki to continue fighting for so long? If I really wanted to, I could've killed him instantly. So, why didn't I?

Was I that  thrilled by the battle, thrilled by his strength?

I shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts, injured left eye twitching as it finished healing.

And that phoenix mark on his neck. It looked like a demon crest. It made him more powerful. Could it be related to Dragon's son? That boy also had a similar mark on his cheek back then.

Thump

My eyes widened for a moment, slowly turning my head towards where the sound came from, gaze immediately landing on the cause.

"All of them in one place," I thought to myself, allowing for crackles of flames to surround my blade.

"Perfect."

<•------------•>

Izuku's POV:

Thump

I blinked a few times landing on my feet along the edge of the tree line, Genki by my side as I took in a sharp breath.

The playing cards from before quickly dispersed, and faded into nothingness.

He teleported us all to the graveyard. That saves us a lot of time.

My gaze flickered towards the rest of the Hashira, each and every one of them frozen in place, eyes drawn to the same spot.

I followed their gazes, until—

Slit red eyes met my gaze, short but flowing red hair brushing along the top of his head, bangs partially covering up the flame-like markings that ran along his face. He was draped in clothing akin to robes, left arm completely exposed, the sleeve seeming to be torn off.

My gaze flickered to something on the ground not too far behind him, a familiar man adorned in white. And it didn't take anyone any more than a second to understand what had happened.

We were too late.

I raised my katana, getting into a Thunder Breathing stance, fully ready to fight to the death along with every other Hashira.

In less than the blink of an eye, all of us dashed forward, large gusts of winds forming from our speed.

Genki and I were the slowest, everyone else already a meter or so ahead of us.

Agatsuma-San was the fastest, already mere inches away from the supposed demon king.

"Light Breathing: Sixth Form: Unseeable!" 

Agatsuma-San, The Light Hashira, swung her sword, aimed for the demon king's neck, but he managed to just barely dodge to the side, jumping away from the Light Hashira.