Blood Hashira

Giran's POV:

I stared very pointed daggers at the kid in front of me. Purple hair, dead eyes, yet panic filled them. Bags under the eyes, likely hasn't gotten some good sleep in ages.

That uniform... looks like he attends that one middle school  not too far from here. What was it called again? Nabu Middle School? Likely a few years away from high school.

My eyes traveled down to his build. Or, his lack of a build.

Very slender. Likely very little physical strength. Probably not very athletic... That must mean his quirk is a mental or emitter type that doesn't require much physical abilities.

I lifted up a cigar to my mouth, blowing a large puff of smoke out into the air around us. He seemed interesting. No where near as interesting as my other brat, but still interesting nonetheless.

It is unlikely that he had much of a life before this, just based on the way he presents himself.

Interesting...

Maybe he could be a worthwhile client in the long run. I only need to figure out his quirk, personality, etc.

Maybe I could link this kid up with one of my other clients... Maybe Emerald. Emerald could do well interacting with someone his age.

I offered the brat a large, toothy grin. Condescending yet approachable. Intimidating yet comforting. It makes people confused and weary on the spot.

So far, the only person able to fully see through my facade from the beginning is Emerald. A smart kid. He'll go far.

"So, what's brought ya' all the way to this part of town? Surely a kid your age has a home he's gotta get to?" I questioned teasingly, clasping my hands together and resting my chin on them.

The kid looked away.

"I... I was..."

"Well then, spit it out. I'm not that scary, am I?" I asked jokingly.

"I... was kicked out of the foster care building and was told to take care of myself," the kid responded.

I made a light hissing sound with my tongue as a way to indicate the kid's misfortune.

I pushed the cigar out of my mouth with my tongue, catching it with my right hand before it could hit the table, smile never wavering.

"So you came looking around the area for help, eh?"

The kid, surprisingly shook his head.

"I just so happened to walk into this area. I had no plans of finding help."

The kid obviously didn't seem very proud of himself. How could he? Although... he should be a bit more confident. He got out of a possible confrontation with Muscular before anything even started.

"What's your name kid?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side in a cheerful manner, in an attempt to more easily coax an answer out of him.

"Shinso. Hitoshi Shinso."

I raised my head up, eyes looking up at the sky. "Interesting... never heard of ya'. Definitely not a villain..." I voiced aloud.