Hellfire

Dragon's POV:

Crash

Rumble

I twisted my body to the side, managing to avoid a powerful slash of my son's katana, feeling the sharp shockwave continue on past me. I flickered my eyes over to a large towering building, the upper half of it slowly sliding down, separating from the bottom half.

I smirked, turning my head back over to my brat of a son who was dashing upwards towards me, jumping up high into the air to get to my level.

A single slash managed to slice that building in two. How amusing!

I was pushed back several meters from a powerful slash attack, bringing my arms together in front of my upper body to take the brunt of the attack, receiving little to no injury in the process. I buried my claws deep into another building's exterior, clinging to it so that I wouldn't fall back down to the ground.

I snapped my head towards another large building directly across from me, boosting myself off of the wall I was previously clinging onto, practically shooting myself towards the building across the road.

Crash

An explosion of glass shot out in all directions as I dove straight through one of the building's windows.

I let out a slow, deep breath, only for my breathing to hitch for a second as I began violently coughing, blood vessels throughout my body beginning to burst, from the wisteria poison that continued flowing throughout my body like a river.

I didn't think it would be this difficult to neutralize wisteria. The brat must've used a lethal dose.

Crash

I jumped away, having already sensed my son's approaching presence before the sound of broken glass echoed through the air of the night, avoiding yet another slash attack.

"His attacks are quite precise," I thought to myself, bobbing my body from right to left, up and down as I began evading each and every attack that was thrown my way. "Whenever I begin learning and adapting to his fighting style, he notices and immediately begins switching it up, adding forms of martial arts in with his swordsmanship in order to throw me off."

"I suppose he is my son, so this isn't too unexpected."

"However."

I kicked his legs out from under him with a swift and low leg sweep, only for him to catch himself before he hit the ground, placing both hands on the floor, only to push himself back up onto his feet, further away from me.

"His ceiling for potential is immense. He has not come close to hitting his head. His adaptability and versatility are all too frustrating to deal with, and the boy's will and determination to kill me are incredibly thorough and indomitable."

I leaped over him as he attempted to blitz me, katana having been aimed at my neck. 

Landing behind him, I cocked a ready fist back, fully prepared to snap his spine in two with a single punch.

"The more he fights, the more he learns and understands. And the more he learns and understands, the better and more precise his attacks and counters become," I thought to myself, as he easily countered my attack by dragging his katana through my arm, twisting his body around so that my fist continued on past him, striking nothing.

"His movements are only becoming more and more refined. I had hoped I could manipulate him emotionally like I always would, but it doesn't seem as though I can succeed in that regard. He's changed in the past month. He's not the same weak, defenseless snot I used to know."