The Two Kings' Nightmares

AFO's POV:

I remember. I remember everything.

I remember that day as if it were yesterday. The day the empire I had built up from scratch for hundreds of years suddenly came crumbling down before my very eyes.

The day where my work had been exposed to the HPSC.

The day when I had fought Allmight with all my strength. The day I felt the most pathetic and helpless.

The day I was beaten.

The day I had nearly lost my life.

Boom

I grunted in pain, a shockwave shooting out through the air around us from our powerful collision.

My skin began to rust like metal, muscles tearing like paper.

Red. All I saw was red.

I activated Air Cannon, one of my countless quirks I had added to my wide arsenal long ago.

Rubble, dust, dirt, the wind itself kicked up around me. Me and this nuisance that was currently in front of me.

"Detroit.... Smash!!!"

A giant fist, larger than my face broke through the blast of air I had created, easily coming into contact with me.

I was sent flying back, crashing through several already collapsing buildings around us.

"Rivet Stab!" I yelled, shooting out several black tendrils with prominent red cracks from my fingers, piercing each into the ground, which helped prevent my oncoming impact with yet another building.

"Carolina Smash!"

I swiftly evaded the oncoming attack, pushing Allmight back several meters with the help of Air Cannon.

My white hair was now stained by blood. Who's blood was yet another mystery. Likely a mixture of mine and Allmight's.

One of my eyes was dangling out of my sockets, held up weakly by the optic nerve, the thread connecting the eyes and the brain.Blood pooled from the practically empty socket.

My nose had been completely pulverized, blood incapable of escaping from my nostrils, as the two holes had been crushed and compacted.

My left arm was practically falling apart, due to the unbearable amount of rivets I had been utilizing to aid me in battle.

This... this was the weakest I had ever been. The most injured I had ever been. Nana Shimura hadn't been able to do even a third as much as what Allmight has accomplished.

I narrowed my one uninjured eye at the Hero. He wasn't unhurt either.

Blood stained his usual blond hair, his large pitiful smile no longer present on his face. His veins bulged through his skin, teeth grinding together.

Blood oozed from his mouth, streaming down his chin, perpetually dripping onto his hero costume.

Multiple broken and dislocated fingers, not a single one unimpaired. A large pained gash ran up the man's right forearm, before coming to a stop at his shoulder.