Final Trial

Tsukaiuchi's POV:

"Damnit!" I exclaimed, getting out of my police car and running towards the hero's unconscious body.

"Detective!" my partner called out to me, but I didn't look back.

I quickly dropped down next to Eraser, checking his wounds, noticing a large dent in his side and a huge chinch of flesh missing from his shoulder.

"The ambulance will be here soon," I assured to unconscious hero below me.

Eraserhead and I weren't exactly close, however he was an essential part of multiple cases the Musutafu police force was working on

Plus, he is often considered one of the most skilled underground heroes in Japan. If he dies from blood loss, that could send the underground society into some form of chaos.

Many criminals or crime groups may feel more inclined or more capable of committing crimes without having to worry about somebody like Eraser.

————————————————————————

I watched the ambulance drive off as fast as possible, taking Eraserhead away to the nearest hospital.

I let out a sigh as I walked over to the unconscious body of what is presumed to be Eraser's attacker.

"Must be incredibly strong if he practically stalemated with Eraser..." I thought to myself, cautiously lowering my body next to the man to get a closer look at him.

Normally, we would've also had the offender recover in the hospital as well... but the man didn't seem to have any injuries, despite the fact he was unconscious.

It was quite hard to believe that he did t get injure at all while up against Eraser...

We don't know this guy's quirk. He could very easily have some sort of self-healing or super regeneration quirk. If that was the case then it must've been quite difficult for Eraser to knock this guy out.

My eyes searched the man's body, noticing claw-like nails and veins bulging out all over his body despite the fact he was not awake.

"Angry while unconscious, huh?" I muttered, eyes roaming up to his face, searching for anything that could clue me on to what his quirk may be.

"Detective! We have to take the man to the precinct soon. The chief has been informed of the situation," one of my fellow police officers said.

I looked over at the officer, nodding in response, lifting the unconscious man up and over my shoulder.

"Yet another incident that will set back my progress on the Midoriya and slayer case."

————————————————————————

Demon's POV:

I woke up frantically, handcuffed to a chair. My mind was blank... thoughts incoherent... like I wasn't in my own body. Like I had no control over what I did, over my body's movements.

Like my consciousness was being pushed back to the deepest, darkest pits of my mind. Something else... something evil taking over me. Like I was being brainwashed in some way.

I didn't know where I was, who I was, or what I was. I had no clue what I wanted... what I truly wanted...

Although, that last part may not have been true. I knew what I wanted at the moment. I knew what I really desired...

I knew what I needed.

I needed humans... I needed to eat. I was starving at this point...

I was too weak to break from my restraints, not for lack of trying. I began involuntarily growling out of anger and desire.