Boiling Point

Dragon's POV:

July 1st, 2432; 8:00 p.m.

A gentle pattering rang throughout my ears, going on for miles and miles in every direction, surrounding my body. The endless sea of raindrops smacked the ground, streaming down my scales. 

The rain mixed with the blood on my body, diluting it as I stared dully down at the bloody and mangled corpses. Thunder sounded through the air, as I blinked once, keeping my gaze down at the corpses. My breathing became heavier, chest heaving up and down, clenching my fists tightly, scales grinding together.

My heart pounded in my chest as I averted my gaze away from the bodies, kicking them as I walked over them, crushing exposed bones that poked out from their flesh. I reached up to my face, wiping the blood from around my mouth, breath steadying as I raised my head up to look into the dark, ominous sky, moon shining through the raindrops, reflecting off of each and every one.

I fell to my knees, bringing my scale-cladded hands together, staring at them as blood slowly dripped from them, missing in perfectly with the rain drops as both hit the ground with light patters.

I reached up to my eyes, and in one swift motion, pierced them out of my head, flinging them away from my body. "I will not be known as Tanjiro's servant," I muttered to myself, as my eyes nearly instantly regenerated, this time, without kanji. "I don't need it."

I snapped my head over to the bodies. "Damn bastards... thinking they could defeat me..." I thought to myself, watching as their bodies struggled to regenerate from my onslaught. 

<•------------•>

June 20th, 2432; 6:00 p.m.

I held my head in pain, slowing at my own face with my razor sharp scales that were attached to my hands. My eyes burned with pain, body heating up with a raging fire within me.

"Please Hisashi... please... don't hurt Izuku!"

"He's done nothing wrong! Please!"

I slammed my fist into the ground, creating a crater larger than myself, ripples of sound shooting out like a wave. "What is... this...?" I thought to myself. I dragged my claws along the pavement, forcing myself up to my feet, arms trembling.

The pain in my head soon spread out to my eyes, only to continue spreading out down throughout my body, increasing with each second. 

"Ugh..."

I stumbled forward, barely managing to place one foot in front of the other, legs now beginning to tremble as well.

"Dad...? Please don't hurt mommy."

I narrowed my others, grunting in confusion, pain, and anger. "Who is that damn brat...?" I thought to myself, vision involuntarily shifting to something completely unfamiliar to myself. I stumbled forward some more, only to force myself over towards a nearby wall, stopping myself from once again falling to the ground.

Light sobs of a child and a woman rang throughout my ears, torturing my mind with visions and memories that didn't belong to me. Or at least, I felt as though didn't belong to me. My fingers twitched and trembled, piercing my own flesh in an attempt to break out of whatever this was.

"S-sir...? Are you alri—

In the blink of an eye, I sliced the woman up into dozens of pieces with the help of my razor-sharp scales, blood splattering everywhere. My breathing began to stabilize, my mind beginning to slow down, visions fading away as I was snapped back into reality after having subconsciously  murdered this human woman.