Unidentifiable

Izuku's POV:

Finally. Finally!

I'm finally going to be taught Light Breathing. Now that I think about, I probably should've gotten more sleep last night... I only slept for 2 hours, the rest of the time was spent performing several other forms of Flower Breathing.

I looked at my sensei who got into a ready stance, expertly holding onto her sheathed katana.

I did exactly what I did when I read the guide to Flower Breathing. I focused on everything. The posture, the breathing, the feeling this form exuded. Everything.

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!"

Agatsuma-Sensei performed a series of quick, consecutive slashes that sliced in many directions, each slash creating a small flash of light.

I instantly knew just by seeing it once, that this form was much, much more difficult than the Flower Breathing techniques I practiced last night. And I likely wouldn't be able to recreate the bright flashes of light...

I guess I can't expect this training process to be quick. But I can't help but think that the Flower Breathing techniques felt far too easy for me to perform. After last night, I kind of expected Light Breathing to be the same as well.

I suppose I had been a little too overconfident. I grasped tightly onto the handle of my wooden katana, getting ready to perform the same technique sensei had just done.

I went through the exact same process I did when attempting to learn Flower Breathing earlier. I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out, shutting my eyes in order to better visualize the posture, the presence, the individual steps needed to perform the technique.

I could feel the light breeze circulate around me, as I continued to breathe in and out, total concentration on performing this technique as perfectly as possible.

Just like last time, my eyes shot open, katana raised up over my head.

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!"

————————————————————————

Hina Agatsuma's POV:

I stood there utterly shocked at what I had just witnessed. The execution of the technique was excellent for someone who was performing it for the first time.

I narrowed my eyes in deep contemplation. "He may be even more talented than I had previously thought," I thought to myself, watching as Izuku-kun lowered his katana by his side.

"That was great!" I said to Izuku. "He's learning at an extremely fast pace! I wonder if he can has any significant lineage for him to be this talented," I thought.

"Maybe he can do the same with the other forms of Light Breathing!"

————————————————————————

Eraserhead's POV:

"...What...? What did you just say...?"

My groggy, gruff, and exhausted tone perfectly masked my shock and confusion as to what I had just been told.

I stared down Detective Tsukaiuchi with intense and serious eyes, my aura speaking volumes without having to say a single word.
"The blood is unidentifiable," he repeated, a dark tone in his voice as well.

Earlier...

A light hum and buzz went off in my pocket, vibrations indicating that someone was calling me. I don't normally get calls on this phone, the only people who usually call this number are Nezu and Tsukaiuchi.