Skyfall

Agatsuma's POV:

I pierced my blade into the ground, anchoring myself down to the ground against the intense winds that shot out in all directions.

The gigantic dragon blitzed through the air, flying overhead, massive winds slicing through buildings like butter. Luckily, everyone in the vicinity was evacuated preemptively, so no one bothered to prevent the nearby destruction, instead focusing on the remaining scale demons.

My eyes shot wide open, heart racing, a bead of sweat streaming down my forehead, my gaze landing on someone hanging onto the tip of the giant dragon's tail.

I opened my mouth to call out. "Izuku!"

<•------------•>

Izuku's POV:

I squeezed my eyes shut, wrapping my arms and legs around the dragon's tail, holding on as tight as I could, fearing what would happen if I lost my grip and fell to my death.

Slowly opening my eyes, I reached an arm up, grabbing onto a scale higher up along the dragon's tail, pulling myself upwards slowly.

"How is this thing moving around so fast?! At this rate, everything in Tokyo will be destroyed before sunrise," I thought to myself, continuing to climb up the dragon's body.

I forced myself to slowly rise to full height once I reached the dragon's back, anchoring myself down against the winds that swept past my body.

It was practically a battle to stay standing upright as the dragon continued to make tight, narrow turns between buildings so that tts wings could slice through them.

This technique may be different from the scale demons, but it will still die to decapitation the same way they did.

"Thunder Breathing: First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!"

In a split second, I now stood on top of the dragon's head, having moved at greater speeds than the dragon was flying.

"No matter how big and scary one of his creations may be, they all have the same weakness as any demon. If I can decapitate this dragon, then it'll fade away in no time."

"How I'll land safely back on the ground is something I'll worry about afterwards."

I raised my remaining katana up, taking in a sharp breath, chest expanding as my lungs filled with air.

"Flame Breathing: Third Form: Blaz-"

Crack

My eyes widened, the sound of bones snapping beneath my flesh echoed in my  ears.

I painfully coughed up a pool of blood, stumbling back several meters.

I raised my head, staring daggers at the man who had sent me flying back several meters. I nearly lost my balance and fell off the dragon, but I managed to regain my footing.

"I won't allow you to do that, boy," he said, taking a step forward as the dragon we were on top of continued flying throughout the city of Tokyo.

I continued pushing against the powerful winds.

"So you're actually going to fight me head on?"  I asked, an eyebrow raised and a small guile on my face. "I had assumed you would've continued hiding in this thing's body."

I took a steady step forward, stomping my foot down on top of the dragon's back.

He only shook his head in response, raising his right arm while his left arm stayed still by his side.