Chapter 11

Weeks went by that turned into months. I spent my 12 birthday in jail. The people made sure I had some what a good day. They let me out my cell the whole day even though they wasn't suppose to. They made me a jail cake and everybody donated snacks to me as a present. I rather just been home though. Trey mom came and got him after the new year January 2nd which was before my birthday. And Quan ended up taking the 9 years and got moved upstate cause he didn't have a lawyer just a bum ass public defender.

I been locked up since the end of October it's now February 11th. Talk about ya life being flipped upside down. I just wanna get the fuck up outta here!

Smith pack it up! A CO yelled coming to my cell.

What?

You being released tonight pack it up! He repeated his self before walking away. I jumped up in disbelief and grabbed the few things I did have. He finally came back and put cuffs on me before opening the cell all the way.

Awwww bye boo! Meesha smiled waving bye. A couple other girls was waving bye and saying bye to me as i walked out. They couldn't wait for me to leave. He led me down the hall and to booking. I was processed and changed my clothes into what I finally came in here with. I was directed out the building and too freedom.

Learned ya lesson? My aunt asked me with open arms. I laughed and hugged her.

Something like that! I laughed.

Girl get in the car. They know they was dead wrong for letting you sit this long. She said mad. My aunt was my mom sister and the closes thing I had to her. She took in my younger brother and sister the twins.

Ima drop you off at your grandmothers tonight but I'll see you tomorrow.

Okay. Thanks Aunty. Can we stop and get something to eat?

Yeah what you want?

McDonald's....

Okay got you. How you been?

I'm okay...how's everybody?

They good, miss you! Everyone is gonna be happy to see you.

Yeah I can't wait to see them too.
She stopped at McDonald's for me. Got me two double cheeseburgers and some fries. I ate my food on the way home. The way they let me sit in jail for so long I doubt they even let me come in the house.

Thanks Aunty.! I smiled hugging her. I got out the car and walked to the backyard. I went to the stash and seen what should of still been there. I grabbed all the money and the drugs and took it in the house with me. Nobody said anything to me they just looked at me like I was stupid.
I went up to my room and it was just how I left it. I took a shoe box and put everything in there. I stuffed it on top of my closet shelf and pushed it to the back.

Mmm now yo fat ass back home I hope you learned yo lesson. You will be back in school and staying away from Trey. He lives with his mom now! My grandmother said walking into my room. I rolled my eyes as she walked out. I opened my jewer and seen a note from Trey. "I love you baby sis, call me if you need me don't get caught with this phone." I moved some clothes around and seen a bottle of henny and a prepaid trac phone.

I closed my door and popped the top open on the henny. I dialed his number and texted him "I'm home!"

I had to figure something out I have to take care of my big brother for the next 9 years.