Chapter 56

JAMES P.O.V.

I stood in the mirror in my bathroom looking at myself. I took a deep breath and finished changing my bandages. I grabbed the bottle of water and took some pain pills. My hands gripped the bathroom sink as anger came across me.

It's been weeks and I felt myself spiraling into a rage deeper everyday. I didn't sleep cause I was so angry. I just wanted to kill somebody. I've done enough of that.

I walked downstairs and Leah was sitting at the island of the kitchen. She was pissed off at me still. I left her locked in this house. She can't go nowhere unless she agrees to get an abortion.

You wanna go today? I asked picking my gun up from the counter.

I'm NOT aborting my fuckin baby! She yelled. "Can I have my phone?"

Ight stay here longer, I don't give a fuck! I grabbed my car keys to leave out.

Your giving me an ultimatum to abort my baby just cause your pissed they won't let you see her. This is bullshit and you know it. You can't keep me away from him! He's the father to my child and I'm keeping my fuckin baby so wether you like it or not we all Will be family once I say "I Do"!

You not saying shit! Fuck that nigga! Nun of us will be fuckin family. What I say go!

Your not my fuckin father!

You right I'm not but i might as well be cause your father was a fuckin heroin, crack fein bum ass bitch ass nigga who beat the fuck out you! Your alive because of fuckin me. I'm the one who kilt that nigga, I'm the one who laced his shit! Me, me, me! I bussed my ass while you was in foster care. I'm the one who gave that family money to help feed yo ass, put you up a college fund, give you money, got you rocking all that designer shit, ME! So like I said what the fuck I say fuckin goes! I turned to walk away.

You know James sometimes it's not all about you! I love him and I'll never forgive you for this, I sincerely hate you!

I walked out the door slamming it behind me. She screamed and cried and I could hear her from outside. "Call me if she tries to leave!" I said to my bodyguards. I hired personal security to sit at all exits of my house to keep her from leaving. Her ass staying in this fuckin house.

I pulled up to the trap and parked my car around back. I had one good backwood left. I made this wood fat as fuck and took a long puff of my weed.
The rain hit my car as the thunderstorm rolled in. I sat getting high to numb my pain.

I finally got out the car and went into the trap. Niggas was in here doing all kind of shit. I went into the back and started to break down bricks. I'm behind schedule and suppose to be down south already moving product.

Yoooo! Quan said coming into the room.

What?

That nigga Alex here...

Send 'em back.

Yo you alright doe? He asked concerned.

Fuck out my face Quan, tell the nigga come on.

Ight bra... just checking on you, you still haven't talked to shorty?

NIGGA!

Ight, Ight! He huffed his breath and walked away. I can't get the thought of Brionna out my head. It was hurting.

Yoo! Sup nigga, heard what happened you good? Alex said as he walked into the room. He slapped me up and I hugged my brother.

When they let yo ass out? I asked laughing. I haven't seen this nigga since we was kids. He was sent upstate on some wild shit of a attempted murder case.

Shit a lil min ago. Heard around town Shooter the hottest thing walk-in tryna get in where I fit in. Sup can I join the team?

Yeah nigga you know I got you!

Shit thanks nigga, I'm hungry and I'm ready eat let me know what's up.

Ima get you locked in! You good doe you need money? Got somewhere to stay?

Yeah I'm with my girl and shit. I can work for some money doe. I ain't taken no hand outs.

I reached over and grabbed two stacks. "Member when you gave me that when we was kids. This for you!" "You earned it Nigga!" I'll hit you up tomorrow with some work.

I appreciate it Shooter, you a real one.

From the womb to the tomb nigga we family! I slapped him up and he nodded his head. Ima make sure everybody around me straight.