Chapter 17

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Here! Lexi said giving me the syringe filled with potassium.

Thank you! You ready?

Bri, I don't know about this! I'm scared.

Nothing to be scared about. I'm doing all the work, get ready! I put the folder down and picked up my stethoscope. "Hey Nat I know you bouta go on break in 5 mine isn't until 4 can you bring me food back up? I'm starving!"

Yeah I got you what you want?

If they have chicken fingers I'll take that and a water please and thank you I'm about to cash app you.

Okay boo, let me check on my patient and I'll be right back.

Okay! I grabbed my phone and sent a cash app of $20 to her. She walked into Pete room to check on him and I walked off to the bathroom across from his room giving Lexi the signal.

Y'all did y'all see Dr. Fine ass go into room 1256? Lexi asked getting the girl's attention. These bitches loved to gossip. I peaked through the door and seen Natalie leave the room and walk off the floor. Everybody was distracted with Lexi gossip I slipped into Pete room as i put on a pair of gloves. He was asleep. I injected the potassium into his IV, and walked out quick and went back into the bathroom. I broke the needle into pieces and wrapped the syringe into a pad and flushed the needle pieces. I washed my hands and wiped them with a paper towel as I walked out the bathroom.

Mr. Brown heart is dropping! One of the nurses said looking up at the monitor making us all look up. They rushed into Pete's room and he was having a fatal heart attack. They called code and we ran into the room.

What the fuck happened? Natalie asked dropping everything at the door running in.

Start CPR push 5 grams of Calcium! She yelled. The tried to start CPR but he flatlined.

Stop, time of death 1:20pm! Dr. Daniels said and the room went silent.

What? A FBI agent asked as they walked towards the room. We all backed out slowly.

Everybody was pissed.

Mission one complete!