Chapter 45

JAMES P.O.V.

I pulled over as the flashing red and white lights of an ambulance came towards me followed by police trucks. Something must of happened. I turned on to my street and so many people was outside and officers was pulling off. I pulled into the driveway of our house and the door was open a bit. What the hell happened on our street? I walked towards the house, maybe Bri came outside but I stopped when I seen the holes through the door. I ran in the house and blood from the door led to the kitchen all over the floor. My heart started beating fast as fuck!

Hey excuse me! A lady said coming to the door. "Your wife just left in the ambulance! She's on her way to Mercy hospital! She was shot!" The lady said grasping my attention. "I seen everything and I have it on camera I called the police!"

What happened?

Someone walked up the house and she answered the door then the person shot her and started shooting at the door. Brionna was lucky to had been able to close it back. The person got in a white Benz and pulled off after. I didn't see a face or anything they had on all black with a Pooh shistey mask. I came over here because I seen her answer the door and I just wanted to see if she was alive or not and help. She was clinging on to life and asking for her husband. She kept blacking out! The police and ambulance took forever to get here she lost so much blood.

Thank you. I rushed out the house and jumped in my car. I grabbed my phone to call Quan.

Yo who this? He asked answering.

Meet me at Mercy hospital now!

Uhh who the fuck is this?

Meet me there now Nigga! I yelled into the phone my voice was cracking.

James?

Yes meet me there!

How the fuck are you alive? You good?

It's Bri just meet me there and call everybody!

Shit Ight I'm on my way!
He hung up and I dropped my phone gripping the staring wheel tight. I sped through traffic pushing the dash until I got to the hospital.

I jumped out at the emergency room and ran into the hospital. "My wife was shot is she here yet?!" I asked the receptionist skipping everybody.

Sir you have to wait in line!

I'm not waiting in no fuckin line bitch, I need to know if my wife is here! I yelled in her face.

I'm calling security! The other receptionist said scared.

Give a fuck about security! I pushed their computers down swimming everything on the floor. They jumped back scared. I saw the back doors open and paramedics walking in with a gurney.

Female 22 shot in the right shoulder lost a lot of blood, unresponsive at the scene! A paramedic said as nurses and doctors ran over to her on the gurney.

She's in V-fib starting CPR now! A doctor jumped on the side of the gurney and started doing chest compressions.

BRIONNA!!!!! I screamed as tears flew down my face. Security grabbed me pulling me away from the door. I cried and faught to get out their grip trying to get to her.

Who is that? Get him out of here! A doctor yelled.

CLEAR! They shocked her chest. "CLEAR!" "She needs to get up to surgery now!"

The security pushed me all the way out the building.

James! Quan called out to me jumping out his car. He pulled me to hug him as Quan, Trey, Kyra, Leah, Lexi and Sienna jumped out their cars as well.

What's going on?

What happened?

Everybody was asking so many questions at once and my head was spinning I was about to lose it!