Chapter 29

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I woke up in James arms. We was in his bed at that. The rain hit the windows and his patio hard. Today was gonna be such a gloomy day. I wouldn't wanna be no where but right here right now. His arms was warm and his muscular body made me feel safe. He wrapped his arms around me tighter as he felt me move.

Mmm where you going? His deep sleepy voice asked as his fingers Intertwined with mine.

Take a shower I have school!

Skip it!

I can't! I have an exam and as much as I don't wanna be there I have to.

What are you in school for anyways?

Nursing....

Can you give me mouth to mouth?

Shut up stupid! I laughed sitting up.

I'm serious! He pulled me back down and kissed me. "Stay a lil bit longer."

I leaned In and kissed him back. "I can't, I'll see you later."

Yeah ight! He stood up and kissed me before sitting me back on the bed. His kisses led down my naked body until he reached my clit. He started giving me head and I felt shivers down my spine. I was so sore from last night but he also felt so good. His dick was rock solid hard. He fucked me so good I couldn't do nothing but call his name louder then Gods.

You not bouta keep doing this to me. I smirked standing up.

What? He asked laughing.

Fucking me like you got a point to prove! I pushed him back on the bed and grabbed his dick stroking it.

What you gonna do about it?
I smirked as I got down on my knees, I licked his balls to the top of his dick and kissed it. His eyes shot wide open and he bit his bottom lip as I sucked his dick. I gave him the most nastiest sloppiest head ever. He came in minutes and I made sure to lick him clean.

That's what I'm gonna do about it! I smiled licking my lips kissing him.

I ain't never have someone make me nut from head. Who the fuck else you do that nasty shit too?

Nobody! I giggled. I'll see you later. I picked my robe up from the floor and made my way downstairs. I went straight to my bathroom running my water and brushing my teeth. I fixed my hair brushing it and gelling it back into a bun and wrapping it up before getting in the shower.

I was so tired and I didn't study. As soon as I was done with school I was gonna rush back here and back to bed.

I lotioned down and put on a pair of panties, socks, and a bra. I walked into the closet looking for something to wear. Fuck it ima keep it simple. I put on a pair of leggings, and a sweat shirt. I put on a pair of diamond earrings, a few bracelets and rings, my Apple Watch and my Cuban anklets with my Yeezy slides. I grabbed my bog bag and stanly cup and left out.

Have a good day! And good luck! James yelled after me.

Thank you, you too! I winked and blew him a kiss as I walked out the door. I dodged the rain running to the car. He already had it started for me and defrosted the windows. I pulled off and headed to school.
I was rushing because i know ima be about 5 minutes late.

I was lucky as hell when I got to school that there was a parking space in the front of the school. I got out and ran across the street and into school.

Well we'll we'll! I heard laughter behind me as I opened the door. I turned around and Leah was behind me.

You about to start with me ain't you! I bursted out laughing.

You damn right! Your sleeping with my brother!!! Dude he doesn't like anybody he's mean as hell how did you pull that?

I don't know I didn't know that was your brother either. Can't believe y'all came from the same family. Your so sweet and he's very uhh him to some it up.

Don't tell him I told you. We've had a very terrible childhood and if it wasn't for him I don't know where we would be right now. He literally saved our lives. Just don't hurt him!

I would never ! Honestly he's shown me a side of him that I thought he didn't have. I definitely judged a book by its cover from when I first met him.

He's gonna fall in love with you. Your driving his car and staying with him. My brother don't trust nobody, he's never been in a serious relationship or anything. He's very strong minded, stubborn and full of anger and rage so be careful yourself. But he is also very sweet, loving and caring, he's someone who's very protective and he loves hard for what he actually does love.

I don't think he's gonna fall in love with me. We aren't serious or anything plus he looked real cozy the other day. And it's just casual sex.

Girl please I'm telling you now. My brother likes you a lot and for the way he came after you when you was walking out and the look on his face when you said "y'all not together."

Trust me he got over it!