Chapter 45

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I laid in bed slowly as my body was in pain. I grabbed the heated blanket and took 4 Tylenol. I just wanted to get comfortable.

Nah brah I'm staying in the house, my girl don't feel good. Y'all handle that and I'll call later or tomorrow or some shit! James said on the phone before he came in.

Everything okay? I asked as he sat on the bed next to me.

Yeah don't worry about nun. How you feeling?

I'm okay, how are you?

I'm alright just worried about you!

I'll be fine, if you have to go...go.

Nah it ain't no where I need to be except for right here with you.
I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. I definitely thought he would leave because that's what guys do when you need them the most. He surprised me. I thank god for him.

You want me to call anybody for you?

No....I don't wanna tell anybody about this.

I'm here for you, you know that right?

Yes!

And your not alone through this and it's not your fault!

I know.

_____________________
I woke up in some pain. I got up to use the bathroom and I was covered in blood. I broke down crying as I got up. It was just so much! My crying woke James up. He pulled me into the bathroom and started a hot bath as he undressed me. He poured my favorite body wash in, some baby oil how I always do. He undressed me helping me out my clothes and into the bath.

I'll be right back! He said leaving the bathroom. I brought my knees up to my chest and held myself. I felt like shit! Why did this happen to me? Why? I would of loved to be a mom. It took so long to get the guy and now this was taken from me like am I not ment to be happy? This was not fair.

I can only be greatful that I wasn't so far along and then this happened. The doctor said according to my  HGC levels and the size of the sac that I was only about 5 weeks along. I knew something wasn't right I should of caught this earlier.

James came back into the bathroom and he grabbed my wash cloth and poured body wash on it to wash me up. He handled me gently and with care. We didn't say anything to each other but I understood everything he was saying. He helped me out and dried me off. When I came into the room he had cleaned the bed and changed the sheets and made me some tea.

He oiled me down and gave me a slight massage and got me dress. He even put a pad on me like this man was god sent! "This a Oxy, gone help you with your pain and here some tea lay down and you gone fill better in a minute!"

Thank you!

No need to thank me. He leaned in and kissed my forehead then went into the bathroom to clean up. He took my clothes and went to go start the laundry. I took the medicine and drunk the tea while laying down. My mind was fucked up over this.