Chapter 39

BRIONNA P.O.V.

We ended our trip a little early because I just couldn't wrap my mind around anything beside being pregnant.

James was completely and I mean completely patient and supportive of me and my feelings. I don't know what I'd do without my husband. Soon as we got back to the states we went and got officiated legally here. So we married twice and it's official. Now I just need him to tell everyone he's still alive before people get to wondering how and where I got pregnant and this big ole ring from.

I went straight into my bathroom and locked the door once I got to my office. I left for work early so I could go to the store. I grabbed a cup to pee in it and sat it on the counter. I finished using the bathroom and my heart was racing.

I opened the box of pregnancy test. I had the regular dollar ones, clear blue ones, digital ones and first responses. I dipped them all in there. I had about 7 test and literally the first line showed up in nanoseconds. The 3 digital test didn't take 5 minutes it took 30 seconds to say pregnant. I started bawling my eyes out. I was about to have a fuckin panic attack. I fuckin knew it!

I grabbed my phone from my purse and started calling my husband. He probably was sleep cause he just got in the house not to long ago.

What's wrong bae? He asked with one eye open on the face time. His face was buried in a pillow and he barley was looking into the phone.

Look! I wiped my tears and flipped the camera.

What's that? He sat up a bit and turned his brightness up. I moved in closer so he could see them more. "Why the fuck did you take so many?"

That's besides the point James! I'm pregnant!

Okay call the doctor and make an appointment so we can figure out how far along you are and shit. Do not worry or stress yourself out.

I can't help it....

You have nothing to worry about. We prayed together on this. Like I said what's for us will be for us so stop crying and take a deep breath. It will be okay and you will be just fine. I love you, now have a good day!

I love you too!
I hung up the phone and grabbed some make up wipes from my purse to clean my face and fix my make up. Last night before he left out we got down on our knees and prayed together. He prayed over me and asked God to guide us, give me strength mentally, physically, and emotionally to get me through this with a safe pregnancy.

I didn't even know I was pregnant the first time and I think that's why it bothers me so much. I kinda just pushed that to the back of my mind and never thought about it again. It really had hurted my feelings and I was fucked up over it for a while.

I put all the test in one of the boxes and put it in my purse. I rewashed my hands and stepped out of my bathroom. I had to get myself together to start my work day. It was gonna be a long day because this was the only thing on my mind.