Chapter 28

JAMES P.O.V.

This was the third time today I pulled up to my house and Bri wasn't here. As I was getting out the car she pulled up in my Benz. It was going on 10pm.

You ain't been answering my calls! I said to her as she got out the car.

I was busy.

Doing what?

Ask the bitch that was sitting on your lap.

You really mad at me? I asked with laughter.

Boy I don't give a fuck about you!

Then tell me where you was.

Why? Your not my nigga or my dad!

You right! You gone sleep with me tonight?

Do I sleep with you any other night?

No...

Okay then there's your answer.

Yo you really mad! I laughed.

Mad over what? I can have any nigga I want including you.

Sleep with me tonight then.

I'm good!

You mad...

Dude I'm not mad.

You is! I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to me. "I ain't do shit with that girl not do I give a fuck about her!"

Okay I hear you.
I grabbed her by her neck and kissed her softly. She let my tongue roam her mouth and our kiss deepened. Her hands gripped my waist and I could tell she was getting wet. I picked her up and carried her to my couch. I was wildin fuckin on my all white but I didn't give a fuck. It's just something about her I was craving.

I pulled her pants down and her panties my fingers caressed her pussy as I kissed her. Her pussy was so wet. I pulled my fingers out and licked them. She tasted so good. I spit in her mouth and she pulled me down to kiss her. I spread her legs and slid in her as we kissed.

Wait the condom! She moaned into my mouth.

You my bitch, this my pussy! I pulled her to the edge of the couch and pushed her legs back and pushed deeper in her. Her moans turned into screams as she digged her nails into my back. She was gushing in seconds! I had to pull out cause she was squirting so hard.

I flipped her over bending her over the couch and fucking her. I pulled her hair back arching her back and she was fucking me back.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!! She screamed. "Oh my god!"

Sexy ass! I slapped her on her ass and pulled her hair with a fist full of hair. "Cum on daddy dick!"

Im about to cum! She yelled.

Cum then! Say I'm about to cum daddy.

Im bouta cum daddy!

Hold it! I pulled out and started eating her pussy. She fell flat on her stomach trying to push my head away as she squirmed. I grabbed her legs and pushed them back over her head holding her arms down as I ate her.

Oh fuck daddy! Oh fuck! Her lips sang as she cam so hard. She pushed me off of her and pushed me back on the floor. She climbed on top of me stood up on her tippy toes and slid my dick in her. Her body was sexy as fuck on top of mine. Usually I'm in control but she fucked me back. She leaned in and kissed me while bouncing up and down on my dick.

Get up, I'm bouta nut! I grabbed her hips and spread her ass.

You wanna cum, cum! She said in my ear licking it. That shit drove me crazy, as she went harder. I sat up gripping her waist pushing deep In her. She took back control and fucked me back kissing and licking my ear.

Fuck! I moaned in her ear as I nutted. I laid her back on her back with her legs up and fucked her harder as I was nutting. "This my pussy! And don't forget that shit!" I said looking her In her eyes.