Chapter 6

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I tried calling James again and he didn't answer. After I told him what happened yesterday the line went silent then he hung up. I was so worried about him to the point I felt like I shouldn't of had told him.

Smith visitor! A CO called out. I slid the phone into the bed frame and put on my sweater. I walked out the cell and into the floor. I hated this shit!

Damn who beat yo ass! This one girl Lyric asked tryna be funny. I took a deep breath and tried to ignore her as she had people laughing.

Who is it? I asked annoyed.

Your lawyer let's go! She opened the door widely for me to get out and she escorted me down to the visitors room. I seen Banks sitting at a table and I felt fuckin relief.

Get me the fuck out of here Banks! I said pissed as he pulled me into a hug.

I'm trying to I can't even get a hold of what your being charged with.

What you mean? So I'm just sitting in jail for no reason?

No I'm working on it! I'm gonna get you out!

Did you get a copy of my statement from my assault?

I did and I filed a motion for you to be removed from this jail and the corrections officers be fired.

And?

They said that it's under review...

Under review!! What the fuck no! I want them In jail for what they did to me.

They are gonna pay!

That's why they asses keep pulling doubles their scared to go home, if Shooter gets his hands on them....

He's not his self right now. You told him what happened?

I did but he already knew!

Okay, just stay calm and to yourself avoid people as much as possible. You can be seen as an enemy in here.

I hear you just get me out banks.

I'm working!

I got up to leave the table and the visitors room. I was taking back to my block and I could feel a bitch about to test me. I went in my cell and stopped when I seen it. Pictures of different bitches with Shooter was plastered all over my walls and bed.

Oh yall bitches think y'all funny huh? I laughed stepping out my cell. "Why y'all wait until I left to do it?" What's up?"

What's wrong Bri? My bunkie Gabi asked coming towards me.

Fuck you mean what's wrong? You let these weak ass bitches in here?

Noo I was sleep I wasn't even aware of it I was in there.

Who is this bitch? I asked throwing the pictures out the room.

Oh that's Shooter girlfriend! Lyric said coming out her cell laughing.

Bitch you think you real funny!

No but you coming up in here thinking you the only one is.

Bitch you been trying me since I walked in here at this point what's up bitch? You wanna fuck me or fight me?

Bitch ain't nobody worried about yo broke bum ass!

Broke and a bum far from it baby I got so many achievements and a bag that could buy you and your whole blood line.

Bitch please you weak as fuck flapping off at the gums. That's why these bitches fuckin yo nigga!

I wish a bitch would! Can't nun y'all ugly ass bitches in here touch my nigga are you fuckin kidding me! You mad you can't fuck with him?

I had him and got 'em! I was just with him two weeks ago before I got In here. She laughed. I ran up on this bitch and she tried to swing on me. I punched her in her shit. My hits wasn't as hard as I wanted them to be because I was still week but I was hitting and my shit was connecting. I guess I was beating her ass too much they started to jump me. My cellie Gabi and her girlfriend Erica and her friend Jada jumped in too and we had a huge brawl! I was beating the fuck out of Lyric.

CO's came rushing into the block with guns and pepper spray. My eyes was burning but I didn't stop punching. I was thrown down to the ground and cuffed.

That's why these bitches fuckin yo nigga! Lyric laughed and yelled as they dragged her out.

Fuck you bitch! Talking all that shit but you got yo ass whooped hoe! I yelled. I was thrown into this dark concrete cell. They done put my ass In The whole. I swear to god ima put that bitch 6ft under.