Chapter 54

JAMES P.O.V.

I paced back and forth thinking on what I wanted to do. I lied to Brionna. I don't give a fuck about killing women. Kids are off limits but anybody can die in my book.

I grabbed my drink and gulped it. I was stuck in my head bad. Everything in me way telling me to kill this Nigga family!

Yoo you good son? Quan asked walking over to me at the bar.

Nah bra I'm tweeking!

What's wrong Bro?

Let's just say I left too many whitenesses tonight....

I agree...what you wanna do?

I can't have the blood of that little girl on my hands bra on me I can't! But I can't trust a 5 year old who just got her dad kilt in front of her and she seen my face.

I mean it's really only one way to handle this bra and you know it.

Let's go! I took another shot getting up from the bar as we walked out.
I pulled up to this nigga mom house where his grandma, mom, daughter and his bitch was right now. I pulled my ski mask on and stood on the porch with Quan behind me. I nodded my head and he kicked in the door. I pulled my gun as we entered the house. They immediately started screaming and crying.

Shut up, shut the fuck up! Quan yelled.

Where is lil Jay? I asked to make it. Seem as if I was there for a different reason.

I don't know, please! Please! His mom cried.

Bitch you know where the fuck he at! Quan yelled pressing the hun against his temple.

Well tell that nigga I said this! I Shot his mom in the head killing her, I shot his girlfriend in the head as she held her daughter. I just traumatized the fuck out that little girl even more. "And I'll finish y'all two next!" I said as I walked out the house. We ran down the street and got in the car.

I sped off jumping on the expressway. The police will be in that area shortly. Only thing about this street shit I hate is when I gotta take shit far but you can't have a heart to do this. You gotta put that fear in people hearts. Soon as they open their mouth everything goes down.