Chapter 11

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Now I see why bro like you, you funny as hell! Vonshae laughed pushing me a bit.

Girl for real! Ima bus that bitch head wide open! Like these bitches try to be funny with different pictures of them and my nigga. All I know is a bitch before me was a dweeb and a bum, there will NEVER be a bitch during me! And can't no bitch ever come after me! I'll take that nigga to his own grave! I laughed putting chips in fmy mouth.

I know that's right! And you can tell when a bitch mad and know that cause you ain't have to say you was his bitch. Everybody in here knew who you was before you even got here that says a lot! She said.

Clock it! Gabi said as she came and sat next to me. "Yo V you got these bitches in here shook!" She laughed slapping her up. "Yuck mouth ain't said shit that's why she still sitting in that cell mad as hell."

She better not come out cause I promise you on everything I'm clearing that bitch shit again today I'm putting her right on her neck I don't care! I said as I got up to throw my trash away making everybody at my table laugh.

An alarm started going off and it made everybody look around. "What's that a damn fire drill?" I asked laughing confused sitting down.

Who knows they always got some type of an Alarm going on.

Get down! Everybody get down now! The door flew open and in came the swat team damn near dressed in all black with huge guns. "Get the fuck down!"
Everybody dropped to the floor where they stood.

Smith! One of them grabbed me off the floor pulling me up. I was confused as hell. They rushed me out of the block and down the hall making me run. I could hear all types of sirens and see flashing lights as we got closer to the door outside. What the hell was going on.

"I don't know how I don't know when but someone reached out to your husband and said you where dead! He's threatening to blow the jail up and his self! We need you to descaled the situation NOW!" The sheriff said running towards me.

Wait what? He's what?

Smith can you handle this?

Yes... yesss!

Go! He yelled. My heart was beating so fast and my head was spinning. What the fuck they mean what was going on. I ran out the door and it was so many police officers and the swat team, and the bomb squad out here. I seen my entire family standing off to the side crying. I went around to the side of the building and I was in extremely shocked. James stood next to the building with a long line of explosives and a vest that was a ticking time bomb. Tears rushed down my face.

James! I screamed to the top of my lungs. I ran to him. He was crying tears and his eyes was closed. He was saying something I couldn't understand. "Baby look at me! Look at me baby! I'm alive, James please im alive baby! I love you James I love you! I screamed at him. "Baby look at me!"

They said you was dead! He cried to me. His eyes was blood shot red. "I don't wanna live if it's not with you!"

You don't have to live without me baby I'm not going no where! I swear I'm not.

I love you Brionna, I love you! I love you!

I love you to baby, please don't do this!

Im not going to jail!

Your not baby!

Yes I am...yes I am over this shit im not doing life. I love you! Okay, I love you!

James what are you doing baby? Stop!

I'll be back for you! He grabbed my face and kissed me. He kissed me with all the love he had for me. I shared my passion back for him.

Don't do this to me! I cried against his lips.

I promise I'll be back okay! He rested his forehead on mine and rubbed his hands through my hair as he kissed me again. He pushed me off of him and to the ground as he pulled his gun out and started shooting. The police started shooting back and I was grabbed back. I screamed In tears as I reached back for him. He pressed a button on his chest and the most biggest explosion went off. the whole entire side of the building and some went flying everywhere. It felt like an earthquake. I screamed and screamed and screamed! My hot watery tears ran down my face as I just watched him kill his self. I laid in the grass looking up to the sky as all the wind was taken out my body.

Sirens filled the air as I closed my eyes.