Chapter 43

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I pushed open my office door and took my stethoscope from around my neck and quickly wrapped it around James neck choking him.

Bitch it's bouta take 50 days and 50 nights for them to get me off you! I yelled at him strangling his ass. "I'm gone kill you bitch! Ima kill you!" I tried to take this nigga head off as he tried to get me off of him. He was choking and I was pulling harder. We was wrestling on the ground and he was trying so hard not to hit me.

Bri! You okay? Lexy asked rushing into my office from all the commotion. Her, another nurse, and a security officer had to pull me up off of him. "James?" She asked confused not really knowing if it was him or not.

EXPLAIN! RIGHT FUCKIN NOW! I demanded trying to get in his face again.

Whatever that bitch just said to you that would make you try to kill me she fuckin lying! He said trying to catch his breath rubbing his throat mad.

You know what the fuck she accusing you of? Huh? Do you fuckin know!

Bae I swear to god...

James I swear to god if your lying to me you will die for real. She saying you put your hands on her and raped her.

What the fuck ! I ain't touch that bitch. I might of punched her In  The face maybe once or twice but I ain't fuck that damn girl especially  rape her. If anything she fuckin raped me! That bitch gone grab my duck twice then kissed me. Just throwing herself at me. I was shocked as fuck she did that weird shit.
Fuck you tbink I was tryna just tell you. A bitch kissed me ! You think I wanna lose my wife and kid over that? That bitch not even my type and I don't even have a type.

Okay what is going on? Lexi asked confused stepping in the middle.

I stepped back and took a deep breath. My body was starting to hurt. I took my white coat off and sat it on my desk throwing my stethoscope on top of it. "I know you, so I don't think the shit she said is true about you raping her. But she did have semen in her and I swear to God on Jesus devontae Christ sandals if it's yours this will be your last day breathing on earth. So you better tell me right now and I mean right now if you fucked her!"

Brionna listen to yourself be fuckin for real. That bitch kissed me that's it that's all. I could of been on some sucka shit and not come here and tell you. But your my wife and we ain't got no secrets I rather tell you that shit before a bitch try to ever come play in yo face about me. I married you we a team not me in a another bitch. You the only muthafucka my loyalty lies with.

Okay so how do you know her?

She the nigga Cortez little sister she be working with 'em have her ran a couple plays and hit some home runs.

And you ain't never touch that bitch?

Brionna I pulled up to get my stuff she had a flat I offered to help that's it that's all. Took her to get a tire put the shit on, on some just tryna help as shit! She talkin bout some she tryna see what it's hitting for. Ya wife ain't gotta know type shit. Grabbed my dick and kissed me. I pushed the bitch off me and jawed her ass twice!

You fuckin broke her cheek bone and fractured her jaw!

So...

So what stupid what if she pressed charges against you. And now she's yelling rape! James handle it before I do!

Oh please baby do you! Handle it make her ass a believer!

You think ima joke? This funny to you? I'm 4 months pregnant with your child and here you are just finding away to stress me out!

Your pregnant? Lexi asked butting in.

Lexi! We both yelled her name together.

I need some explanations! She said closing my office door. "Like how this nigga a ghost and how you pregnant what the fuck?" She asked confused.

Long story short he didn't die, inmates was escaping and helped him after the building blew up. Went into hiding with them all of a sudden came back and we been fucking for over 6 months and yes we secretly got married! Now shut up lexy and don't run your mouth or tell anyone. Please do me a favor and check on that damn girl.

Okay fine I won't say anything. Okay! She walked out the office closing the door behind her.

Yo you really just tried to kill me with a fuckin stethoscope.

And you really playing in my face, want me to do it again?!

How am I playing in your face? Brionna I'm telling you the truth. I could of just kept that shit to myself. You my wife not my girlfriend and I took vows to you and being honest is one of them.

She's gone! Lexy said coming back into my office.

What? I rushed out after her and ran down the hall and to the back where the exam rooms were. I went into the room she was assigned to and it was empty and the rape kit was gone.

Where is my patient?

She been left after you did! She said you discharged her. She tried to take her rape kit but I took it from her its right here.

Send it to the lab! I turned to face James pissed off. "Find her and bring her to me!" I said sternly bumping him moving around him. I was extremely pissed off. I had so much trust in my husband that he wouldn't of did nothing to hurt me but it always played in the back of my mind that one day he would cheat on me cause he's way to good to be true. I just hope and pray what he's saying is true.