Chapter 3

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Can I buy you a drink? Some guy asked me coming up to the bar.

No I'm fine thank you! I smirked. I grabbed my last two shots and took them.

So you come to the bar and don't let anybody buy you drinks? Lexi asked sitting down next to me.

Exactly that's crazy! Manda said sitting in the other side of me.

Last time I let a guy buy me a drink he left the club with four bullet holes in him! I said as I starred at my drink.

Excuse me?

What?

Nothing! Ummm I'm actually ready to go! I said getting up. I turned around getting up bumping somebody. I looked up and our eyes met. They was the most beautiful set of eyes I had ever laid mine on.

Sorry! He said as he moved back some. My words left my brain and I couldn't speak. "You Ight?"

Uhhh yes! Sorry umm I gotta go. I moved from in front of him and walked out the club.

I scrambled around my purse for my keys as my heart beated out my chest feeling like I was about to pass out.

It's been almost a year since last time I saw you, and the first thing you do is run away? Shooter asked leaning against my car with his arms folded. He scared me so I dropped my keys. He picked them up putting them in his pocket.

I'm not running away....

What are you doing then, cause it looks like it.

I....I...I just need to get home!

You got a nigga there or something?

NO!

Then why are you running?

Because! Can I have my keys?

Tell me!

Tell you what?

Why you runnin Brionna?

Because James it's been a year Damn near since I last saw you! I didn't know wether you was alive or dead or what! You left and went where ever you went. Maybe because I been miserable as fuck since you went away and just left me in that hospital like I didn't mean shit to you. Maybe because my life got flipped upside down when I got shot and you didn't fight for me! Maybe because I haven't see you in all this fuckin time and after all this time I still get butterflies when I see you! Maybe because I still love you and I've missed you so much and it's not fair! It's not fair that everybody else got their happily ever after and I didn't! I LOVE YOU! I started crying because I was overwhelmed with emotions. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Our kiss was so passionate and got so deep that I forgot every single feeling of anger and hurt that I had.