Chapter 9

CALI IN THE M.M.

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I signed my name on to the visitors log and took a seat. I silenced my phone as my nerves took over me. Yesterday morning when James was leaving my house I seen he got pulled over and arrested.

Hi I'm here to see my husband James Carter! A lady said walking into the visitor center she had two big black dudes in suits behind her. She was beautiful! She stood at about 5'7, brown skin, skinny, a perfect cut bob, dressed in Burberry from head to toe. Her fitted black pants curved her perfectly. Her white and brown checkered Burberry shirt showed her chest. She had a pair of Burberry pumps on and a black birkin with a Burberry scarf around her arms and a pair of blacked out Burberry shades.

Wife? I asked confused standing up.

She took her glasses off looking at me up and down. She walked over to me and smirked. "You must be the silly little hoe that was fuckin my husband for 6 hours on my answering machine!" She said with her lip twisted up. "Pathetic little girl!" She began to walk away before she turned around and looked at me. "He'll never love you by the way, that's why he won't say it back!" She said as she placed her glasses on her face again.

Brionna Smith! A CO called my name. My blood was boiling I'm sure you could see the steam coming from my head. He escorted me into the visiting room and showed me where to sit. "Place your hands firmly on the table, when the inmate come in you can get one hug and one kiss, after that hands stay completely open and on the table." He said standing next to me.
Shooter came in and the look of being shock said it all.

How you know I was here? He asked trying to hug me. I stepped back and took my seat. "What's wrong?"

Your married? He went silent and just looked at me. "James Carter answer me right now! Are you fuckin married?"

Bri!

ANSWER ME! I yelled and everybody in the room looked at me.

This is not the time or place to talk about this!

Why not? Your in jail, all you fuckin do is have time right now! Are you married? Why didn't you tell me we where having sex for 6 hours on her answering machine. It all makes sense on why you won't tell me you love me back!

I thought I made it pretty clear last night!

Oh that's the part you respond to.

I need you to do something for me! Go to the trap meet my connect and handle my shipment. All instructions will be waiting for you and what to do. I sat 2 million to the side for you. Your going to pick it up after. I'm in here for murder right now do this for me and I'll answer whatever questions you have after that!

You have a wife and expect me to help you with your shit? Fuck you!

Please do this for me! I need this favor please!

I do this and this is the last and final thing I ever do for you! Then I want you to get out of my life for good.