Chapter 19

BRIONNA P.O.V.

How are you? Shooter asked as he came into the visitor room and sat down.

Cut the small talk what do you want?

You don't gotta be like this...

Like what?

Hard! Pissed! Annoyed! Come on Bri we better then that! I told Quan to tell you to come see me a month ago it's the middle of August now.

I was busy!

Doing what?? And don't say business cause what I heard it's going very well. I left everything in the right hands I see.

Shooter like seriously what the fuck do you want? You heard business is good. It's beyond good. I'm bringing you more money then you thought. Yes I've stashed it and have it saved for when you get out. Any more questions?

How are you?

Let's see, hmmm I poured my heart out to you. You then told me you had somebody else. Just to end up in jail and have me run your drug ring while you're wife think she runs everything else. You got my name mixed up in a fuckin RICO how the fuck do you think I'm doing?

She's not my wife!

Now she's not your wife? That 1.2 kart ring on her finger says other wise.

She's not my fuckin wife listen to me!

No I'm done listening to you! Everything between us is literally strictly business. How I'm doing or anything is off limits do you understand me! And when you get out of here, I'm taking my money, my territory and I'm leaving you the fuck alone. So there I say is there anything else?

No...

You feel the need to wanna chat with a female call your wife this is business between us! Bye! I got up from the table and left the room.

Once in my car I took a deep breath and pulled off. I'll never trust another nigga again. This just shows me that I'm good all by myself for now and forever.

I made it to the airport just in time for my flight. I had to get down to Miami and fix the damage that Cali is doing. She's sabotaging the work that I put In telling his workers that everything is being ran by me so they can leave. I set up a meeting with all his employers for when I get there. Whoever wants to walk can walk and who ever wants to stay can stay. No one is gonna mess up my money! And if this bitch keep trying to play with it I'm going to kill her so he better control her if he love her.

_________________

I had a car service pick me up from the airport. I've never been on a plane or even to another state. I was down here by myself. I had my driver take me to the spot that I had them meet me at. I booked a table in a private room with catering at a hotel downtown.

You all may be wondering who the fuck I am! I said walking in as the two double doors flew open. It was some of the hoodest niggas in here, niggas with suits on, and a few females. I was surprised at the turn out honestly. I invited 10 and 7 crews showed up. "For the past 3 months I been your boss! Some of you may know already that Shooter is in jail. I've been running things while he has been away. You all know Cali and quit frankly I don't give a fuck what the fuck she has been telling you all. I'm the reason sells are going up and your pay is bigger with more product. Now if you wanna walk, walk but you won't find another supplier like us out there. And if you try to come back you will double what you pay me.

Cali is offering 12K per brick can you beat that? One female asked.

You must be Cat. No prices are staying the same. Cali does not have product like us. Your numbers will fall if you take her offer.

I'll take my chances with her, she is where my loyalty lies. I'll give Shooter a call if he ever gets out. She said getting up.

Anyone else? I asked folding my arms.

I don't do business with women, this a men's world doll face no hard feelings! A guy said getting up as two other crews walked out.

You must be the nigga they call Mad Max.

You did yo homework hun?

I know everything about each and everyone I do business with. Walk out that door you want see a dime how you seeing shit now. He looked at his boys and licked his lips before sitting back down.

Thought so! Now this is what's going to happen from now on. You've all met Quan any questions or concerns will be ran through him. Every month y'all will get y'all 5 bricks payment is due on the 6th of every month not a second late. Each brick is 17K. This is the last time I'm ever gonna repeat myself. Now y'all have a nice night! I said grabbing my purse and leaving out.

Now that's a bad bitch! One of the girls laughed as I walked past her. I got in my car and my driver took me all the way up town to my hotel. I should of got a flight same day.