Chapter 31

JAMES P.O.V.

The sun was rising peaking throughout my windows and curtains as time was going by. I laid here in the same spot since yesterday after I got out the shower just looking up at the ceiling.

I got up and went into my closet. I got a lot of shit to do. I grabbed a pair of black jeans out and a white polo shirt with my black jean jacket and my black and white taxi Jordan 12's.

By the time I got finished getting dress it was going on 1. I grabbed my phones and keys and the bags from my closet a long with the boxes of diapers.

I knew Leah was never gonna get an abortion so I been bought this stuff a long time ago. I owe my sister an apology for trying to take over her life and rule her giving her a choice of life and death when she's been dealing with that all her life. I can't help it but to play God. I am the Alfa male in everybody's life and it's always been what I say go. So now I have to admit that I was wrong. She's a married woman now and I have to let her husband take care of her. I'd like to meet my nephew.

I pulled up to the address Quan sent me. When I pulled up both Quan's, and Trey was out on the porch on the grill. I took a deep breath before I got out and gave myself the pep talk to be the better and bigger man.

I got out and walked on the porch. Me and Quan got an understanding from when he was in jail. I have not yet had a talk with Trey.

Welcome home Nigga! Quan said slapping me up.

Thanks bra! I hope y'all don't mind I wanted to stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving.

Nah brah hell naw we don't mind! The game on the ladies cooking in the kitchen. You want a beer? Q asked, his ass was drunk already.

Yeah bra I'll take one. He stumbled off the porch laughing pushing Quan and he ran after him leaving me on the porch with Trey. "Can I talk to you for a min?"

Sure....

I'd like to apologize! We never really got off to a good start and I'd like to start over. My sister means the world to me and I just wanna make sure she's in good hands as your her husband.

Shooter I like you, you was always a solid nigga. A powerful man. She looks up to you, you raised her right which is while I'd like to ask you for her hand in marriage.

Y'all already married though.

We went and signed our marriage license but it expired because we never had the ceremony. She said she wasn't getting married until her brother approved and was there for her wedding.

I didn't know....I think you'll make an excellent husband Trey you got my blessing.

Thank you I appreciate it. And I know you loved Bri my sister is my whole world too. I apologize how we did things when y'all got shot we just wanted to protect her.

I get it! It's cool. Now where's that lil boy! I got him a few things in the car.

Oh you ain't have to bro that lil dude set!

Man I bet one thing my sister know how to do is shop. I laughed following him in the house.

Ayeee look who is here! He yelled as we walked towards the kitchen.

Welcome home!!!! They all yelled. Leah dropped everything and ran to me hugging me.

Hi sis! I smiled.