Chapter 29

DANAY P.O.V.

Hello?

L, let me tell you boy this guy that I met! I laughed into my phone as I called my BestFriend Lauren.

What up D, hope you talkin bout a guy with a check.

It's money, and it's funny, I'm calling you bout it peep!

Owee what's tea?

When I seen 'em I was kinda playing it mean...met 'em through a drop I was doing for Cortez.

Ight cool what he look like? Tall and bout his green?

Bitch yes, dick was just falling up out his sweats!

Say word?

This nigga the realest up out his friends, smell of Savage just make me wanna live up inside his skin.

You a trip...

Tuhh word is got 'em a lil bitch!

Sis thick?

Mmm sure is? Peeped her inside a pic on his screen.

Awww shit did you screenshot it?

Bitch please you know I'm the Queen of it, sure did, let me group text make it so the whole team got it.

Oh my god Danay...nooo not her!

What? Why?

Fuck D please tell me this is not his damn girl!

Why?

Nah Danay this is not a damn drill, her name Brionna and her crazy ass ill! You gone fuck around and get yo ass killed. I know it's never common for bitches to have you scared but Brionna is like Simon cause everybody do what the fuck she says! It's just a matter of time for alignment to be in set. But that nigga you met not the problem It's who he with! Yeah she's a different bitch! Real straight vicious shit! Pretty as fuck real thick every month rocking some different shit!

So he love her?

Bitch more then his own mother! The last nigga tried to holla he put him under!

Under what?

Mmm...

Nah Lauren don't you mumble shit!

Buried in the ground, real down! I mean under six...

Low on the humble tip?

Bro really bus a clip! Nigga best friend Woo tried to holla on some crazy shit! So this nigga name Shooter right?

Yeah...

Yeah, brownskin, tall, dreads....

Yeah the type to take you to the mall and try to eat through ya draws type slutty like...

Look Brionna don't got an instagram but when it comes to designer she got a list of them bags with a pistol In 'em, she a real lunatic! All bad, listen ruthless! Probably cause she started wayyyy back on some juggin shit with her brothers. Never cried when she got kicked out, Nigga Woo got shot outside the club after tryna holla at her. Never cried when she seen him get hurt.

So you tryna say that Shooter got him hurt?

NO BITCH! IM TRYNA SAY HE PUT HIM ON A SHIRT! That bitch Brionna ain't shit to play with don't fuck with that man!