Chapter 28

DANAY IN THR M.M.

DANAY P.O.V.

I pulled up to this spot my GPS took me too, to meet this dude for my brother. Some nigga name Shooter I guess.
A all blacked out Range Rover pull up next to me and some tall fine ass nigga got out. He was tall as hell, built muscle wise, full of tattoos from a few on his, neck and arms was covered and his chest from what i could see under his v-neck. His dick print showed against his black sweat pants and that muthafucka was big.

I got out the car as my heels clicked against the ground. Meeting him in the back of his truck. "Shooter right?"

Yeah, you Cortez sister? He asked licking his lips.

Yeah, I am....almost didn't know if I should get out or not. Windows black as fuck. Who shit is this?

Ohh naw ma I ain't one of them, i could really upgrade the car that you comin in! So you might wanna come again.

Come again? You really not one of them, I like ya chain and where was you from again?

Just know i wear a crown in a town they scared to come in at night.

Mmm, oh word?! I like that I don't see you all time, I'm with that! So tell me where to bitch at.

Wait, What you mean?

Mmmm I could tell that you cuffed, look at you straight through I could tell that you stuck.

Ight I got a bitch though!

Yeah...

You know how shit go!

I do,

I'd never fuck up the crib doe.

Awww but you love her doe? Don't blow yo cover bro, nah really What's that like ya baby mother though?

No baby doe, that's my baby doe. And watch how you talk bout my lady though.

Awww excuse me pardon me bro, I just thought you was single though.

Nah what the fuck gave you that impression?

The way you look! You fine as hell and if I would of been knew what you was hitting for I'd been met with you sooner. You too fine to stick with just one girl.

I almost just called you a bitch! Look this all the shit he need right here. Tell 'em holla at me in a minute.

Mmm okay Mr. Fine ass! I took the bag from his trunk and went and got back in my car before pulling off. As fine as that man is he ain't faithful! And I want him. Whatever Danay wants she gets!

_____________________
Later that night!

I pulled up to the club with my home girl and sister. My brother talked about having some meeting with Mr. Fine ass tonight so I was pulling up.

Security let us right in and we went up to the VIP section where my brother and his friends was having the meeting. I saw Mr. Fine ass and went and sat by him.

Funny running into you again. I smiled grabbing a cup to pour a drink he looked at me and smirked.

What's funny about it?

A few things....I'm just tryna see if you coming with me tonight though.

Now why would I do that?

Why wouldn't you?

You funny!

I'm tryna show you I can be hilarious! So what's up you tryna hit the town for a few? We can go up the block, come on!