Chapter 27

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Here! I said dropping a bag on the ground in front of Cali. She was here to collect the work to take back to Atlanta. It's been 2 weeks and I've accepted the fact that it'll never be and I need to move on. As bad as I still wanted to beat her ass every time I saw her it wasn't gonna do me no good.

Why you look so sad did he finally tell you he don't want you! She laughed picking the bag up.

Girl get yo shit and get the fuck out! I swear to god I am going to kill you!

Bitch please you couldn't kill me if a gun was in yo hand and yo finger was glued to the trigger!

I can show you better then I can tell you. I picked up my gun cocking it back and aiming it at her head.

Look we ain't never gone get this shit done if y'all keep fighting! Now bro got a court hearing next week. We all need to be there so no killing each other! Quan said stepping in the middle of us.

Yeah listen to him puppet! She smirked.

Quan move! I yelled sternly to him.

Bri it's not worth it! Put it down! I took a deep breath closed my eyes and put my gun down. She laughed and he escorted her out the room. On my soul Im going to look this bitch dead in the eyes and shoot her right in the middle of her forehead.

I grabbed the rest of the bricks and separated mine from Shooters. I never mixed our inventory together so after I was done getting my shit situated then did his shit.

Working is the only thing that kept my mind off of stuff. "Soooo?"! Leah smiled hard coming in my office.

What? I asked confused.

So thanksgiving is coming up in 2 weeks. It's been over a year and a half since I last talked to my brother. I wanna do a nice big dinner then throw him a huge welcome home party.

That'll be nice!

Wouldn't it! I figured us ladies can get in the kitchen and cook while the men do their thing. And later that night we go out and have a good time it's been so much tension around here. I just feel like with everything going on this is the perfect time to come together as a family!

Leah I'm busy I have a lot to do a party and dinner is the furthest thing on my mind.

Look sis I know you tryna play this big hard ass bitch and do yo thang which I applaud you for but you also need to slow down and relax. Help me with this!

I can't Leah ask Kyra too yall bffs anyways!

Oh my god you so stubborn. She rolled her eyes and left out. I picked my notebook up going over the packing order. I just gave Cali the wrong shipment to send to Miami. I texted Quan and told him to tell her to hold it and not send it out yet. Quan was right I am getting off my game.

__________________
I walked into the visitors center and met with Mr. Banks. He smiled hugging me as we went into the room where Shooter was.

Damn, how you doing? A CO asked flirting with me. Shooter had the look of death and anger on his face. "If you ever need yo body searched just call on me!" He smiled hard.

I swear to god I'll break every fuckin bone in yo fuckin face muthafucka! Yo own mother won't be able to recognize you. Shooter said so cold and and hostile stepping to the CO. The CO backed up and looked at me. Banks was confused at what just happened.

Okay come on! Banks said grabbing him away from the door as he laughed like it was funny.

He stood at the window looking into the world pissed off as it passes him by as he sat locked up. "Fuck is she doing here?" He asked pissed without looking at neither one of us.

She's here because I asked her to be. I wanna talk to you about your case.

Tell her to leave. Get the fuck out! He yelled angrily.

I know when I'm not wanted. I got up to leave out Banks told me to wait for him outside. I stepped out of the door and the CO smiled at me. As he was handing me a piece of paper saying "call me anytime!" A fist came struck IG him across his face so hard. Shooter hit him so hard he instantly broke his jaw and knocked him out. He started beating him unconscious. Blood was everywhere and sirens went off causing the jail to lock down. Other CO's came rushing towards us yelling for him to stop and get down with huge guns. This shit scared the fuck out of me. He just kept going! At this point I wasn't sure if the CO was even still alive. They started to mase him and that shit did not phase him one bit. A officer grabbed me helping out safely.

I gasped for air as tears swelled up in my eyes from what I just saw. I don't know it took my breath away.

Are you okay? Banks asked coming over to me.

Yeah I just need a second!

Take your time sweetie! (He sighed) I need to get him out. I never seen him this bad. He damn near just got another attempt murder charge he better hope and pray that CO pull through. Banks said shaking his head and pulling his phone out.