Chapter 12

BRIONNA P.O.V.

What did he say? The chief executive asked me over and over again. I just sat with snot running down my knows and eyes full of tears as I weeped and sobbed.
"Place her on a psychiatric hold!" He said before walking out. They picked me up and cuffed me. They dragged me down the hall and to the mental hospital. I was placed in a cell with just a hard bed. I sat curled up holding my self as all I could see is him blowing his self up. All I could hear is all the explosions going off. People escaping from the jail scattering. Guns going off.

I started screaming to the top of my lungs. I fell to my knees in anger. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I felt like I was having a heart attack. I screamed and screamed and screamed!

My heart was hurting! I was going crazy! My life will never be the same ever again.

_______________________

I was in psychs for over a week. I didn't say anything...I couldn't say anything! My heart literally felt like it had broken.

I walked into my cell block and it was silent. Everybody looked at me and I walked straight towards Lyrics cell. I took the shank out of Vonshae hand as I passed her. Lyrics girls moved out the way as I walked closer to her.

Her giggling and laughing made me angrier. All this because of this bitch! My boyfriend my protector the man I was going to marry, my entire reason for existence. She stole my phone and switched the SIM cards and called James and told him that I'm dead! He couldn't live without me and no I have to live without him.

I punched her so hard in her face blood flew from her mouth. She quickly got up and tried to fight me back. I punched her again even harder. I kept punching her with each pull back I drew more force holding her by her shirt. One of her girls knocked me off of her and they tried to jump me. I pulled the shank from my back and stabbed her looking her in her eyes. She dropped to her knees with blood pouring from her mouth.

I swear to god when I get out of here I'm killing your entire blood line and you will live everyday knowing that one of your family members is dead because of you. And I'm going to start with your sons! I said backing up from her as she gasped for air. I was covered in blood. I walked out and walked towards the door. A CO saw me as she walked past and hit the lock down button. Swat came rushing in. I got down on my knees and put my hands behind my back.

I was cuffed and taken to the hole. I was thrown in and the doors shut behind me. I broke down crying again it just wouldn't stop.