Chapter 41

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Two months later....I began to get ready for work. Last Month I got a job as a medical assistant at the hospital. It was good practice for me while I was in school as well. Plus I just needed a legit way to clean my money I was making from the streets.

I was able to fully furnish my entire house top to bottom, inside and outside! My house looked like something out of a magazine. Leah and Kyra fully moved in with me, so they helped out on the rent even though I didn't need them too.

I grabbed my bog bag, meokey cup, phone and stethoscope to leave out. As I walked out my door Quan was coming out of Kyras room and Trey was coming out of Leah's room. I just looked at them and all three of us bussed out laughing.

I told Kyra she was stupid for leaving her boyfriend just fuck with Quan again. He didn't treat you right the first time why would you go the second time.

And Leah saw Trey one day and been head over heels for him since. He low key liked her too but was scared to fuck with her because of who her brother was. But his analogy was he fucked with his sister so he gone fuck with his sister. JUST FUCKIN PETTY! Everybody around here was getting fucked on and taken on dates and living life except me. All I did was go to work then came home and went to sleep.

Yo we need to meet at the spot tonight! Quan said as we all walked to the door.

What time? I'm off at 7.

Be there by 7:30! Trey said licking the doors.

I guess, I cooked the rest of that shit up yesterday so bag it and get it out there. And have my money tonight! I rolled my eyes and got in my car. My truck was so sexy. I had a light blue 2024 GLE53 AMG Coupe Benz. My windows was tinted out and I had cream and light blue Interior. I was so proud of my truck. I worked hard for it!

I pulled up to work and got out at valet. Everybody on my floor called my bougie cause I valet my car. Baby finding some where to park and make it into work definitely was gonna make me late. I did what was easier for me.

I went up to my floor and clocked in. I put my stuff in my locker and tried to prepare for this long ass day. "GoodMorning Mr. Jones, how you feeling?" I asked by patient coming into his room.

I'm good baby, you got my medicine?

You got my money? I asked leaning Into him checking his chest with my stethoscope.

Cash app or cash?

Cash! Your lungs so great! Couple more days we'll be able to get you out of here.

Sounds great! He lifted his book up and grabbed 5 twenties. I put them in my pocket and handed him the baggie.

I'll be back to check on you. "Don't take this all!" I clicked the hand sanitizer and walked out his room.

Dr. Prestion want you! A nurse said walking past me. I went to my locker and grabbed the book out. I went to the doctors lounge and met him.

You got what I need?

Yeah, I can't front you again! I need my money. You owe me a stack.

I know, I know! I went to the bank this morning. Here's 5K. It's all there! I counted the money before giving him the book. In the inside was a brick of coke.

Oh your here! Dr. Vase smiled coming in.

What you need?

I need two! I got 10k right here! He handed me the envelope and I looked over the money and gave him 2 books.

Nice doing business with you gentleman. I went to put my money up in my locker and finished my rounds. It'll surprise you at how many patients, doctors and nurses was on drugs In a hospital. In a week I make 15k to 20k. Long as shit don't come back to me I'm good. And so far I been running a smooth silent operation.

After my shift was over I made my way to the trap. Neither one of these niggas was here. I went into the trap and everything was still here. Dumb asses!

Yo where y'all at? I asked Trey cause he answered the Group FaceTime.

Dude we tied up right now. I need you to do the drop.

Where? I don't got this shit to do!

Please Bri, we in this meeting. I'm bouta text you the address.

Whatever. I hung up and started packing the bags. I put all the product and money in the bag just as the address came in.

What the fuck was this? I don't trust this shit. I pulled in front of the two black Tahoes and got out. About 5 niggas from each car got out.

Who the fuck is you? One of the dudes asked.

A muthafucka who suppose to drop this shit off. Where my money? Which one y'all niggas headshot?

I am! A male voice said. The back door of one of the trucks opened and he stepped out. I threw the bag down by his feet. "Give her the money! And pick this shit up and count it.!"

It's all there I wouldn't bullshit you.

Nun personal Bri just business.

Whatever Shooter. Where my money?

Come get it! He nodded his head and every nigga that was out there left his side and got in the trucks. He walked over to me with this look on his face. "I'm not gone stand here and act all hard and shit like this not bothering me right now."

What is?

You...How you been?

Shooter I'm fine this is business and that's all it'll ever be between us is business. I just want my money.

You got scrubs on. You graduated?

No! Stop asking me questions.

Let me apologize to you.

Didn't you do that last time we seen each other.

It's been 2 months!

And it'll be 2 years keep fuckin with me.

I'm sorry!

Where's my money? He opened the trunk and grabbed two bags out. He walked them over to my car and I followed him opening the trunk.

If standing on business was a person it'll damn sure be you. By the looks of it this a brand new 2024, you doing good!

I am! We done here?

Look I liked you, a lot and I want you to give me another chance. NEVER in my fuckin life have I ever begged no girl or did no simp ass hoe ass shit like this. I want you!

Bye Shooter! I walked away from him and got in my car pulling off. He stood there watching me drive away. I jumped right on the expressway and drove an hour out to our stash house. We each was up 6 million now just in 2 months. I'm gonna run at least a year left in this by the time I graduate I'm out the game. I'll have a couple million and a good job that's all I need.