Chapter 33

JAMES P.O.V.

I separated the bricks breaking them down pound by pound. I bagged each coffee container up with products for the runners. Each container contained 4lbs of crack broken down to 1845 grams that was put into individual baggies. Each runner had 230 baggies and it was 8 runners off 4lbs. I had these niggas selling grams for $60. Off of 230 bags alone each runner should be bringing me back $13,800. I had 32 runners by day so from 7am to 7pm I should make a total of $441,600 dollars and from 7pm to 7am I had 24 runners which they should be bringing me $331,200 dollars. In a 7 day time span off of 56 workers I should make a total of $772,800 dollars. They have a week to sell all product! Everything else is sold by 8ths, pounds, or kilos! I paid my employees well which leaves me to gross 2 million a month.

Yo boss? Woo yelled out coming into the room.

Yo?

Some nigga Quan here, he got some nigga and a bitch with him.

Send 'em back. I looked up surprised. Quan walked in followed by which who I'm guessing was his other partner and the beautiful Brionna.

Look I still wanna do work with you! I know last time we met me and ya man's got into it but me and my brother think we could be a great asset to the team.

And why is that?

I can make you yo money in a day?

What makes you so sure of that Quan?

I did it less then 48 hours of having yo product. As you know my little sister here she can cook it up. We just need it raw. You work with us we work with you.

How many bricks you need?

Let me get 10!

I took off my gloves and leaned back on my table. "10 bricks?"

Yeah I'm good for it.

I fuck with you Quan so ima trust yo ass. (I looked over to Mack) Bag him up 10. (He nodded his head in agreement grabbing a black duffel bag.) Quan you showed me you word last time, 20k a brick, and that's discounted.

I got 100 right here! Front me the other 5 and I can have the rest to you by the end of the week. I'm good for it.

I hear you! He handed me the bag and I handed it off to Keon.

It's all here boss!

I nodded my head to Mack and he gave Quan the duffel bag. "I'll front you this time but don't make it a habit bra."

It ain't! I slapped him up and slapped his brother up.
"Y'all gone talk or y'all gone act like y'all don't know each other." He asked with laughter. She ain't find shit funny though.

Everybody left the room and I stood to my feet. "I miss you!" I said in all honesty.

Yeah well missing is apart of moving on.

What if I can't?

Then that sounds like a personal problem. I'm just working with my brother to make a few dollars then you won't see me again.

How much you need?

Nothing from you!

Don't be like that. How much you need? You shouldn't be doing Shìt with them.

Don't worry about me. I don't need shit and especially from you in fact, here! She digged in her purse and pulled out two rolled up stacks. "This is for that money you gave me, and everything else, including letting me stay with you and driving your car. Now I don't owe you shit and we don't have shit to say to each other." She pushed the money in my chest and walked out. I opened the bundle and it was about 10k. I rolled it back up and put it in my pocket.