Chapter 41

BRIONNA P.O.V.

It's like after I found out I was pregnant and confirming it time was just flying past us. I spent so much time working that I wasn't taking the time out to try and enjoy my pregnancy. I was going on four months pregnant. I figured if I kept myself so busy that I wouldn't stop to think about the baby or miscarriage. I prayed every night for us just to keep making it day by day.

I still haven't told a soul yet. I was goin into my second trimester and I had so many thoughts about how I wanted to tell people and what they would think if they found out. For the most part everyone still thinks that James is dead so I'd look crazy just popping out pregnant. And it was gonna be hard to continue to hide because I was getting very round. I was gonna be all baby, I already know.

______________________
JAMES P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I just fell asleep at that so this shit pissed me off. I ain't get in until 7 this morning. And now it was 10 and my phone was going off. It couldn't of been Bro cause she wouldn't bother me knowing I just had a long night.

Speak! I said into the phone as I put the shit on speaker.

Umm you ready to pick this money up or.... I been waiting for your text! A female voice said through the phone.

Who the fuck is this?

Danay! Cortez said you'd text me when you was ready this morning. I got shit to do so like come in what's up where am I coming to.?

Just hold off on that for a minute. And watch how you talkin when you call my phone shawty.

Or what? You ain't the boss of me boo! Ima talk however the fuck I want to when I want to got a problem shut me up!

Bitch get the fuck off my line! I hung up the phone throwing that shit down on the side of the bed. Until the shit started ringing again. I picked it up and seen it was a text message from the bitch.

Text Message
"Damn nigga what you take everything to heart for? I was just playing ma bad babes won't happen again since you can't take a jokey joke."

This little bitch annoying. I dropped that shit on the side of the bed again and rolled back over. I missed my wife wish she was in bed with me. Her side smelt just like her ass. I laid my head on her pillow and fell right back to sleep.

LATER THAT DAY

I got out the shower drying off. It was going on 6. I slept all fuckin day. I was tired as hell! I got dress in some black Rock jeans, a black and white Gucci polo shirt and my Jordan 11's. I grabbed my phone and keys to leave out.

I texted this dumb girl a pick up location to meet me at so I can grab this drop and trade the shit off. I pulled up to the hood and went in the store to grab a wrap. First blunt of the day was finna go crazy. I rolled up before I pulled off. Skrilla Trapped bussed through my speakers as I drove. The summer time air was hot as hell it's definitely gonna be a long fuckin summer.

I pulled up to the spot and this bitch was on the phone going off. "2 hours? I can't wait no fuckin two hours I got shit to do!" She yelled almost in tears.

I got out and walked towards her. "Yo you got the shit?"

Yeah here! She reached in the back seat and grabbed the bag to give to me.

You good?

No I gotta fuckin flat these muthafuckin Tripple A people saying it's gone be two hours before somebody could come out here and get to me.

You got a spare?

No!

Look it's a tire place up the block I can take you to get one if you want.

What's that gonna do I can't put the shit on! She said rolling her eyes and folding her arms.

No shit, If ima take you to get one then I must gonna put it on too dummy! I said shaking my head.

Okay Nigga you could of made that clear first. She half smiled walking to my car. She clicked the buttons on her keys to lock the doors and got in the car.

Why every time I see you, you got some different shit?

Am I not supposed to?

You right! This shit Fire though. Where you get this from.

My wife bought it for me.

Yo wife? Thought you only had a girlfriend.

Nah you just assumed she was my girlfriend.

Oh you must really love her.

I do! What the gotta do with anything though? You always bringing my bitch up when you see me. Fuck that's about?

Nun specific, I guess I'm just still in shock that somebody got you on lock.

Why is that so hard to believe?

You just so fuckin fine! Niggas that look like you ain't just wifing up one bitch. I know you got a couple around the way.

Nah bra you buggin!

Boy I ain't ya bra!

What the fuck you want me to call you? Bitch!

How about boo, babe, bae! She smirked.

Nah I like bitch better. Matter fact Hoe fit yo ass perfectly. Go in there and handle that. I said as I pulled up to the door for her to get out.

After a few minutes she came back and I popped the trunk for dude to put the tire in.
I made it back to her car and she popped her trunk getting the jack out and cross crowbar.

I took my shirt off so I wouldn't get dirty. I jacketed her car off and changed the tire. One thing I did find important as a man was to make sure you know basic shit like how to change a tire, how to jump a car, fix breaks and routers if had to. Never know what might come in handy one day.

Thank you how can I repay you? She asked licking her lips touching my chest. I moved her hands off of me and grabbed a wipe out my trunk.

You good!

You sure? She grabbed my dick pulling at my belt.

Watch out shorty! I moved back from her and she rolled her eyes.

Now niggas just oh so faithful!

Been that! my bitch, my wife don't play that shit tread lightly ma.

What she don't know won't hurt her!

Nah I ain't on that!

Come on....who's gonna tell her. She leaned into me and kissed me grabbing my dick. I got hard as fuck....